Chapter 13: Rebekah's POV

My hair is a silky blonde and it gets softer by the minute, as I brush it slowly. I'm preparing for bed. Looking at myself in the mirror, I give myself a little smile. I am highly aware that I am an attractive woman. I stand from my desk, walking out of my room. Paola stops me.

"Is there anything else you need, madam?"

I put a hand on her shoulder. "That'll be all today, dear. Get some rest." Paola nodded, bowed and then went on her way.

I then continued on my path. I came to a big, wooden door. Opening it, the inside was made of stone, and stairs were decending in a spiral. As I walk down, my feet sound like a pitter patter, and as I get closer to the ground, I hear whimpering. I grin. Yes, be scared of me.

My feet finally hit the marble floor and I walk towards an opening to another room, which was dimly lit. When I walk in, there he is, in a silver cage. He's sitting in the middle, so he doesn't touch anywhere. His head is down, and his knees were hiked up so his forehead could lean against something. I walk towards the cage, and chuckle. He looks up and his hazel eyes are wide and puffy from crying. I can smell the salty, drying tears. "Don't worry," I say, in a comforting voice. "I won't hurt you."

His bottom lip puckers out in a pout. "I want my mommy."

I crouch down, leveling with the boy. "Well, you can't see her right now. Your mommy has made very bad decisions and she has to pay for it."

"Bad?" He echoed. "How bad?"

I smiled. "So bad, she has some very pissed off people after her." She has me after her.

Aiden cried. "Don't hurt my mommy," he hiccuped. I roll my eyes.

"Sit tight. You're gonna be in here a while." I stand and walk back to the stairs.

--

As I lay in bed, I think of what my next move should be. Not only is Malia after me, but now my nephew is. Dimitri hates me.

That hurts.

I shake my head. No, you can do this. I sigh and nod.

Yes.

Malia will pay.

--

A/N: Short chapter, but also a filler.

Rebekah on the side, or above for all you TVD fans!!

- xSG