I am so sorry.

Hi.
It's been a while. And I have a lot of explaining to do.

It's been 5 years, I know. Or even longer. And there is a chapter in this specific story that is missing, I know. I have looked for it, but I feel so absolutely horrible but it has been long missing. I will need to read this story through myself and figure out how to get from point A to point B. This I promise you, I will try to complete this story. Emphasis on the word TRY.

As to where I have been...
Depressed. And I am still depressed. Nothing that interested me in high school, interests me now. I haven't picked up writing in years. I start a new story, I look at it, I never pick it back up and I just lose all motivation. I can't describe to you all the amount of disinterest I have, and it kills me inside because I enjoy writing so much. I want to do it again.

So for now, I am going to be putting a book in my profile. It will be named something along the lines of Short Stories or Stories I Meant to Finish.

There I will put my unfinished works I've made in the past couple of years. Or even write new short stories. If one of them gets enough attention, that could be my motivation to write again.

Once I know people have seen this specific message, I'll start working on getting the short story book out.