Possessed 2 (Analogicality)

By the way if anyone needs me to start warning for things in here just let me know what I need to start warning for and I'll add it to any chapters that have it. Still new to smut writing so I have no idea what I'm doing, any tips appreciated

Also first half of this isn't smut, sorry it takes so long getting to the good part-you can skip down to the second part with asterisks if you just wanna read the smut

After their first night together Logan and Virgil had found themselves fooling around plenty more times. The two of them were together again at Virgil's house, Logan possessing his boyfriend when Virgil mentioned something.

"You remember the first night this happened?" Virgil muttered, staring up at his ceiling with his clothes off, hand resting on his stomach.

"Of course." Logan smiled. "How could I forget?"

"Remember how you said that... that you wished you could have a human body again? So I could... y'know." Virgil mumbled, blush rising on his cheeks. Logan chuckled.

"You can say so you can fuck me, Virgil. We've done similar things countless times by now." Logan pointed out, Virgil whining in embarrassment. "What about it, though?"

"I was just... thinking..." Virgil started off, fiddling with the blanket on his bed nervously. "I-oh, never mind. It's... it doesn't matter. You probably won't like the idea anyways."

"Virgil." Logan said, frown on their lips now. "You can talk to me about anything. I love you, and you know that no matter what I will not judge you. What were you thinking about?"

Virgil stayed silent for a moment, thinking it over in his head again. Eventually he sighed, closing his eyes as he spoke once more. "What if... we could do that?"

"If you could fuck me?" Logan asked bluntly, receiving a shy nod from Virgil. "I suppose we could do something like that, although it would have to be in school, and something like that is a lot harder to cover up than me jerking you off in the library if someone were to come in."

"No, I mean-" Virgil drew in a deep breath, eyes still squeezed shut. "I mean, not at school. And with a body, so that you could actually feel it."

"Considering the fact that I'm dead and have no body, that's going to be a little difficult."

"You're-you still aren't getting what I'm saying..." Virgil frowned deeper. "You're going to make me be blunt too, aren't you?"

"Talking about things openly and honestly is the best way to have a healthy relationship." Logan reasoned, causing Virgil to roll his eyes at him.

"Fine. Okay. What if you possessed someone so we could have sex?" Virgil finally blurted, cheeks as red as they could possibly be. He waited silently for Logan's answer, dreading every second that passed with no response, sure that he had fucked things up. Logan was going to leave, he would hate that idea. He might think Virgil was just trying to sleep with someone else, and they were definitely going to break up over this.

"We would have to find someone who would consent to me using their body for that." Logan finally said after a while, shocking Virgil.

"Wait you're... you're really immediately on board with that?" Virgil asked in a whisper.

"Why would I not be on board with being able to get fucked by my boyfriend? I'm the one who brought it up in the first place."

"I-I mean, I know but just-I didn't know if you'd be okay with the whole... having another person involved thing."