Locked In (Analogical)

Requested. Also wanted to mention that if you'd like to request something, but don't want people knowing you're requesting it you're welcome to shoot me a message. I promise I won't be judgmental, all you gotta do is ask and I'll make sure no one knows who requested it. Also, as people request and I figure out what I am and am not willing to write I'll add the things I won't write into the request info at the beginning of the book.

There was a stark contrast between the warm water washing down from the shower head and the cool tile wall that Logan leaned against, not that Logan cared very much about the temperature when there was a much more pressing issue between his legs that he was focused on. He found himself thinking too much of his roommate Virgil. Of how he had caught him recently, just out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around him, one he desperately hoped would fall to the floor so Logan might catch a glimpse of him, all of him. He wondered what might have happened had he actually dropped it, and Virgil caught sight of Logan staring with obvious interest. It was easy for his mind to get carried away when it came to Virgil, which was why far too often lately Logan has found himself getting off to thoughts of him in the shower, just as he was now.

A knock at the door made a groan from Logan turn quickly from a pleasured one to a bothered one, stopping his hand on himself. Taking a few moments to breathe Logan finally responded, calling out to ask who it was.

"It's Virgil," his roommate called back, the thought of him being right behind the door while Logan held his hard cock in his hands doing nothing to help his situation. "I just need to come in and grab something. That alright?"

"Yes, go ahead," Logan called out, hand working on himself again as the door swung open, biting down on his bottom lip to hold back any sounds. He heard Virgil rummaging around for a moment just behind the curtains and briefly considered pulling them back slightly just to watch as he bent down to look in the cupboards. He refrained from doing so, instead just listening, waiting to hear the door clicking open and closed again so he didn't have to hold back his pants and moans. He heard the doorknob rattling as if he were trying to open it, and then nothing. The sound was there one more time before Virgil finally spoke up.

"Uh... Logan?" Virgil said. "I... I think I locked us in here somehow. The door won't open."

Logan paused for a moment, hand falling away from himself as he peaked his head around the curtain. He saw Virgil looking at him worriedly. "Are you sure?"

"Look for yourself," Virgil muttered, going back to twisting the doorknob and pushing on the door. "It's stuck."

Logan glanced down and sighed softly, frowning. "Alright. Turn around and let me get dressed. I'll see if I can try opening it."

A few minutes later and multiple attempts from the both of them to get out, the pair still found themselves trapped inside the bathroom. They ultimately decided that they were just going to have to wait until one of their other roommates, Patton or Roman got home to rescue them. Neither of them had their phones with them, so it was truly the only option they had left.

The pair sat in silence for a while, Virgil sat atop the counter that the sink was on as Logan leaned against the wall, shifting uncomfortable every so often. Logan finally looked over at Virgil after a while, thinking of something that had been on his mind for a while.

"So, Virgil..." Logan drew out his name, looking over at his roommate. "I can't help but notice something. It seems that... every time I'm in the shower, you have to retrieve something from the bathroom."

"I-Uh, I guess I've been... doing that a lot lately..." Virgil stuttered over his words, cheeks red as he glanced away. Logan could definitely tell already that he was onto something with this. "Why-Why do you mention this?"