"Be ready for what's coming Fairchild." He says walking away.

•    •    •    •

Sam is still with Meg at her table.

"Sam! Is that you? Oh, my God!" Meg stands up and they hug. Sam looks slightly puzzled. They pull away a few seconds later. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just in town, visiting friends," Sam says, Meg looks around.

"Where are they?" She asks.

"Well, they're not here right now, but what about you, Meg? I thought you were goin' to California." He says as Dean comes up behind him.

"Oh, I did. I came, I saw, I conquered. Oh, and I met what's-his-name, something Michael Murray at a bar." Meg says.

"Who?" Sam asks.

"Oh, it doesn't matter. Anyway, the whole scene got old, so I'm living here for a while." She says and Dean clears his throat loudly, but he is ignored.

"You're from Chicago?" Sam asks.

"No, Massachusetts—Andover. Gosh, Sam, what are the odds we'd run into each other?" Meg asks.

"Yeah, I know, I thought I'd never see you again," Sam says.

"Well, I'm glad you were wrong," Meg says, Sam nods. Dean clears his throat again, louder this time. "Dude, cover your mouth." She says as Scarlett arrives hearing this and laughs.

"Yeah, um, I'm sorry, Meg. This is, uh—this is my brother, Dean and our friend Scarlett." Sam says She is surprised.

"This is Dean?" She asks, Dean smiles. "And Scarlett?" She asks looking at her,

"Yeah," Sam says.

"So, you've heard of me?" Dean asks.

"Oh, yeah. I've heard of you. Nice—the way you treat your brother like luggage." She says and Dean and Scarlett look confused.

"Sorry?" Dean asks.

"Why don't you let him do what he wants to do? Stop dragging him over God's green earth." Meg asks.

"Meg, it's all right," Sam says the four of them look around quietly. Dean whistles lowly.

"Okay, awkward. I'm gonna get a drink now." Dean gives Sam a puzzled look, then walks over to the bar. Sam and Scarlett share a look.

"I'll go with." Scarlett eyes Meg before leaving.

"Sam, I'm sorry. It's just—the way you told me he treats you....if it were me, I'd kill him." Meg says. "He has Scarlett wrapped around his finger."

"It's all right. He means well and he doesn't, Scarlett makes her own choices, she cares for us we care for her." Sam says and Meg nods.

"Well, we should hook up while you're in town." She says.

"Yeah," Sam says.

"I'll show you a hell of a time." She says.

"You know what, that sounds great. Why don't you, uh—why don't you give me your number?" He takes out his cell phone and gets ready to input Meg's number.

"312-555-0143," she says.

"You know what, I never got your last name." He says.

"Masters." She says.

"Masters?" He asks.

"So, you better call." She says.

"Scout's Honor." He says.