"Nope," I say plainly considering her and I both know what this songs about.

I can't help but feel even nervous as her small body sits closely next to me. I suck in a sharp breath, hoping more than anything that she doesn't notice as I definitely tensen.

"Can I hear the chords?" she asks, looking to me.

I decide that's not a crazy request and I don't mind playing for her the chords. There's no way she could know what the lyrics are if I just play the chords for her.

"Fine," I say simply. "But please don't judge it or I'll go out there and cry."

Addison laughs, a genuine laugh as she nods her head and says, "Okay, I promise I won't judge it, yet."

I turn and give her an exhausted look. I don't know what I'd do if she told me she didn't like it. Especially because this song is about her and her only.

My most beautiful muse.

I crack my fingers before resting my fingers on the keys softly. Addison is as quiet and patient as can be as she turns to watch my fingers completely. I try to stay calm at the fact that she has no idea of the emotion that is tied into this song.

I start playing the chords slowly, my hands hesitant at first before picking it up. It's as if every feeling inside of me begs to be poured out. I don't even recognize myself as I play the song so intensely and as if I'm playing in front of a crowd of thousands of people as opposed to one.

"I saw you looking brand new over night..."

I don't even stop myself as I'm too wrapped up in this moment. She deserves to hear this song as an audience of one. She deserves to hear it before everyone else out there.

This song is written for her and I'm going to let her feel every piece of it.

"I caught you looking, too, but you didn't look twice

You look happy

You look happy."

I don't find it in me to look at her because I don't want to see her face or know what she's thinking.

"Flashing back to New York City

Changing flights so you'd stay with me

Remember thinking that I got this right."

I have to pause after the last line because it physically hurts for me to say. I remember how right I thought things were between us when we were together. I finally thought I did something right in my life for once. But then, I of course had to go and ruin it all. The only person to blame is myself.

I'm sure she thinks the song is over as my eyes are shut and my fingers rest on the keys and I don't say anything. I just breathe and try to calm down. I try to push down every emotion I've ever felt when it comes to her. Especially because all it does anymore is hurt.

However, I owe it to her to keep going. I can't stop there.

"Now I wish we'd never met

'Cause you're too hard to forget

While I'm cleaning up your mess

I know he's taking off your dress."

Addison continues to watch me so carefully as if dying to see every emotion that comes from me. I keep my eyes on my fingers as I am too scared to look up. I'm scared of potentially seeing anger or hurt in her expression.