Something

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That smile could light up anyone's day." I say with a gentle smile. She blushed and tried to hide her face in her sweater. "Lapis that was so cheezie." she laughs. I grab her hand keeping her from hiding her adorable face. "It wasn't cheezie, it was the truth (Y/N)." the dark blush on her face got darker. "Sure?" she says looking up to me. "What? I only speak the truth." I wrap my arms around her waist. She laughs and wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. "You're a dork." I kiss her forehead "Yeah but I'm your dork."

(Y/N)'s face was now basically a tomato. "So cute." I think to myself smiling. "I'm not cute Lapis." She says with a pouty face. "I didn't say anything." I say. "Yeah but you were thinking it." I rolled my eyes. "Okay I was thinking it." She unwraps her arms from around me. I do the same to her. (Y/N) and I then head to her brothers place for dinner.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have no idea what this was supposed to be. I just started writing. But I just that's what I get when I watch a romance movie marathon. Well I'm gonna go continue that marathon.