Ocean

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We're grounded!" Steven exclaimed. "Yes you're both grounded." Pearl says crossing her arms. "Wait why am I in trouble?" I said. They all looked over to me. "You didn't stop him." Garnets said also crossing her arms. "Whatever." I mumble. "Yeah now we'll put you two in the ground." Amethyst laughs. "That's not how it works." Steven says hiding behind me. The front door creaks open making our conversation come to a stop. "Dad?" Steven and I say. He looked to be out of breath. "You guys better come check this out." He says pointing outside.

When we got outside the ocean was gone. "What happened." I said walking to the large crowd of people. The major was freaking out. He was sweating bullets. Everyone was so confused and so was I. "What could have done this?" I asked turning to the Gems. "The Ocean!" Steven shouted running to my side. The major must have finally noticed the Gems. "It's the magical ladies!!" he shouts into the speakerphone. He then runs to us shouting in Garnets face. Which really isn't the smartest idea. "What's going on here." Garnet then says "The ocean is gone." I face palm "Yeah we know that." he says weakly "Now it's just s desert." he looks as if he's crying.

"No want to take a vacation to a desert!" he continues to cry. "We're gonna lose all our summer business!" "And all the beach babes!" Lars whines. I rolled my eyes "Is that really all that's important right now." I think to myself. After that everyone was complaining about their businesses. I could even hear myself thank at that point. The Major than stood up and yelled in Garnets face. Garnet was unfazed by this. Me on the other hand wanted to punch him. "As Major I demand you explain this right n-" Garnet smacks his speaker away. "It was Lapis Lazuli." She says "Lapis?" Steven and I say. Pearl nods to us "She the gem you set free."

Pearl than showed an image of her using her gem. Everyone stared in awe. "But she's a gem just like us." Steven says. "There's a lot you don't know about gems Steven." Pearl says sadly.

**Time Skep**

We were at the house Steven and I were packing his back pack. The Gems and Dad were talking in the living room. When we got done packing the bag we headed down stairs. "Where are you guys going?" Stevens friend Connie asked. "We're going to fix what I did to our home." He says as I open the door. "There probably going with us." I think keeping the door open. "It's my fault the oceans gone." Steven says fixing his backpack strap. "I'm going to bring the ocean back or get really thirsty trying." He states about to walk out the door. But Dad stops him. "You kids aren't going alone." Dad said putting a hand on Steven's shoulder.

Then everyone else said that they were coming too. Connie was only tagging along because she didn't like being there without Steven. I laughed "Okay than let's go I guess." we all walk out of the house and made our way to the Van and Lion. "So who's getting in the Van?" Dad says opening the van doors. "Well you know I am." I say getting in the front seat. "Okay then." dad turns to the Gems "What about you guys?" Pearl sighs and gets in the van. So Does Garnet and Amethyst. "We all set." Dad says starting up the Van. "Yeah!" Steven Cheers holding on to Lion and Connie. "Okay let's go." we now head off to find Lapis.

We all knew it was going to be a sort of long trip. So Dad being Dad put on some music. "This was Roses favorite." Dad says to the Gems. "What do you think Garnet?" Garnet than jumped out of the Van. We of course stopped to get Garnet. She sat on top of the Van the rest of the ride. Pearl tried to talk to me but it was super awkward. She really didn't know how to talk to me. Pearl gave up and started to talk to Steven. It was about how not all gems are good. I sighed looking at all the craziness that had been under water. "Lapis must have been super powerful." I say. Pearl nods "Yes she was."

**Time Skip**

I had taken a nap and by the time I woke up we were at this really cool water thing. It rose up to the sky. "This is amazing." I say walking closer to it. Steven stood be side me. "Lapis Lazuli is here." Garnets says getting off the Van. "Yeah." I say still looking into the water. "I don't understand what does she want with the ocean!" Pearl exclaims.