A Party

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It was your usual Friday night. You were hanging out with some of your friends at a party. There weren't to many of you. There were like 6 of you. "(Y/N)!" your friend Steven yelled to you. You turned to face him and he had three new people with him. You smiled and walked over to him. "Hey Steven and?" you said curiously. "Oh yeah these are my friends. Peridot, Amethyst, and Lapis." he says pointing to each of them. I smiled to them. "Well it's nice to meet you guys." You said. "Nice to meet you too!" the one known as Peridot says smiling. I smile back. "Well were gonna go check out what you got here." The one known as Amethyst says pulling Steven and Peridot behind her. Now it was just you and Lapis standing in front of each other. "So?" she says rubbing her arm. "Yeah?" you say. "This your place?" she asked. You nod "Yes it is." after that you guys just hung out not saying to much to each other. Of course you wanted to be nice so you introduced her to some of the other people. She didn't seem to be up for talking to them.

^^(Y/N)'s P.O.V^^

"Lapis!" Peridot yelled running over to us. She looked over to the small ball of energy. Peridot holding some cans of Fruit Punch. "You have to try these." she handed Lapis the can. "You too (Y/N)." she says handing me a can. I smiled awkwardly "Oh thanks Peridot." "No problem." Peridot then ran off to do something else. "Peridot is nice." I say to Lapis. She shrugged "I guess."

I opened the can and took a sip. Lapis did the same to her can. "What do ya think?" she smiled "It's really good." Lapis takes another sip of her drink. "Glad you like it Lapis." I smile. Lapis then looks away from me. She got quiet again. "Lapis come with me." I say putting my hand out for her to take. I know the thing that will get her to open up a bit. Lapis looks at the hesitant and takes my hand. I lead her to the back yard. It had a clear view of the night sky. Lapis held my hand tightly. When we got outside I grabbed a something to help us get on the roof. "What are you doing?" Lapis let's go of my hand. "I want to show you something." I say climbing the latter "Come on It'll be fun." I say and she follows.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I don't know what this was. I really have no idea where I wanted to go with it. I just hope you liked it. I probably will continue this in like with a part two. Since I can't continue one of my other ones. Since I can't use my Hulu right now. So yeah.

A meme for your troubles