Yes!

Important Author's note  (please read)

Hi, first of all, thank you so much!!! Words cannot express how much your support means to me😭 I love you guys so much!!😭😭😭❤

This isn't goodbye, I'm starting a new story titled "His One Desire" (it's on my profile, please add it to your libraries)

If you haven't voted for the previous chapters, it would make me so happy if you could do it to support me😞❤

I would also really appreciate it if you could share this story on your profiles if you loved it.

I never thought I would ever get this kind of audience for my books and for this. I'm really grateful❤😭 Thank you once more❤❤❤❤❤💐

**************************

Daisy

3 months later

"Aww come on Daisy, I was joking, you can't seriously be mad at me for this" Hunter says and I grunt in response.

"Daisy, talk to me" He says taking his eyes off the road for a few seconds to look at me.

"Whatever, I don't care" I answer facing away from him and staring at my phone like there was something interesting on it.

"Wait, are you jealous?" He asks grinning widely making me feel like kissing the stupid thing of his face.

"Why would I be jealous of your 'new pretty personal assistant'" I respond making air quotes around 'new pretty assistant' to show I'm quoting him exactly how he said it.

I had quit working for him a month ago to move to my dad's own group of hotels which he will be handing over to me when he retires. It also helps that I studied business management in college.

My post back at Stone's empire has been vacant up until today when another P.A was employed by Mrs. White.

We are currently on our way to a little get together Dad organized for family and friends to celebrate my return and when I asked Hunter about the new PA a few minutes ago, he said "she's okay I guess and pretty."

The nerve.

"I was kidding! I just wanted to see your reaction, come on Daisy, you know I only have eyes for you" he says winking and I bite the inside of my cheek to hold back from smiling.

"Like I said, I don't care" I say but I can't help the smile that follows right after.

"Rigghhhht, I know the thought of losing all this perfection haunts you everyday but I'm yours. 100% percent". He says gesturing to his body and grinning wider making me roll my eyes.

"Keep this up and I might just start considering Jack's offer" I state and his grin dies immediately.

Three months ago after all the drama with Levi, Jack came to see me and said the only reason he was there that night was because he wanted to sincerely apologize; not in hopes of getting me back but to show how truly sorry he was. He said there shouldn't be any excuse for cheating but he had just realized why he continued doing it to me.

He added that he really did love me a lot and he got scared because he had never felt like that so he cheated to feel in control. We talked things out and decided to stay as casual friends which Hunter didn't like so much even though he was grateful to him.

Funnily enough, a few weeks after, they had this hate/love bromance going on.

Jack once mentioned in the presence of Hunter that in case Hunter ever messes up, he would be here to sweep me off my feet since he was cuter and more charming. And that's the offer I'm referring to right now.