My Angel

I feel so guilty for not updating in five days😭😭😭😭

And you know what happens whenever I feel guilty. That's right, it's a double update💃💃💃

Please show some love to the vote button before proceeding😂😋🤗❤

********************************

Hunter

"No...I mean aren't there other tents available?" Esme shrieks.

"Why? Are you scared you won't be able to resist me?" I tease making her glare at me.

"Yes, because I totally have no self control and you're just so handsome" she replies sarcastically before her eyes suddenly go wide.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry sir" she apologizes.

"I think we're way past all the formalities Esme, stop apologizing and speak your mind" I say unable to hold back my smile any longer.

"In that case, I refuse to share a tent with you" she says folding her hands across her chest and staring me squarely in the eyes.

"And I'm asking you why?" I question putting both of my hands in my pockets and taking a step towards her.

"Because you're a man and I'm a woman" she blurts out not relenting.

"How does that affect anything?" I ask again enjoying myself more than I should.

"Because you know, we... I...you...forget it" she hisses glaring at me before stomping to the bed.

God, I've missed her attitude.

Soon, the hired helps exit the tent and I lie down on my bed then turn to look at her sitting on her own bed.

"So, where is Mr. Zhao and his family? When do we meet with them?" She asks as she takes off her shoes and massages her feet.

"They'll get here by tomorrow" I lie.

Well, it's not totally a lie. There are people coming here tomorrow, it's just not Mr. Zhao and his family; it's Bloom, Chloe, Mark, Dean, Daniel, Tyler, Kyle, Lily and Blake.

They all decided that they wanted to help Daisy get her memory back and use this period of time to reconnect with each other. Although everyone's schedule is tight, they all made time.

It also helps that they own their businesses...  except Bloom who's a superstar.

Shy and quiet Bloom, who would have thought?

"Oh, do you need me to do anything then?"

"No,we can just relax for today. It's getting dark already, do you want to go for a walk?" I ask hoping she'd  say yes. I just feel like being close to her at all moment.

"Sure, I mean there's nothing to do here" she answers and I internally fist pump.

Without warning Esme, I unbutton my dress shirt and pull my luggage closer. I dig through my luggage and pick out a T-shirt.

I expect her to scream at my shirtlessness but I'm surprised once again when she pulls her sweatshirt over her head leaving her in her sport bra.

She quickly changes into a hoodie and smiles coyly at me as if to say 'two can play this game'.

"I'm ready" she says and the only thing I can do is nod dumbly in response.

I like this side of her.

She gets up and walks outside making me grab a jacket and follow her.

As we walk along the narrow path to the river, she keeps looking around in wonderment.