Get Out!!!

Hey guys, I know I know you all wanna kill me. I'm so sorry for not updating before now.

Whoever said University (especially medical school) was easy is a big idiot.

But don't worry guys, I'll be updating more often now.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! 262 READS AND 56 VOTES WITH JUST THREE CHAPTERS?? I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!💖💖💖💖

Please tag friends you want to share this story with here. Thank you 💖💖

*********************

Esmeralda

A breathy sigh escapes my mouth at his gentle touch and I unconsciously lean my face forward and close my eyes. His gentle hands disappear a second later and my body mourns the loss of his warmth.

What am I saying? This is not me. Why am I acting like this? He's my boss for God's sake!

He obviously thinks I'm someone else, which I'm definitely not but why am I not protesting for him to not touch me?

I just broke up with Jack so I can't say it's because i'm starved of affection.

I open my eyes and look up to see his face revealing nothing.

"Good morning Miss. Griffin" He picks up his briefcase and turns to go into his office.

I nod shakily because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to form words if I open my mouth.

Is this how every day will be like?

Immediately his door closes, I collapse in my chair then take a deep breath.

Who is this Daisy? Why is he mistaking me for her? And why am I liking his touch?

I shake my head, I seriously can't be thinking about this right now. I have a new job and it's something I need to focus on. To prove people like Jack wrong.

Fifteen minutes later, Mrs. White comes in to show me the ropes and show me around. I spend the rest of the morning doing that. There really isn't anything much to do today, tomorrow is the day I start the real work.

Now there is only one thing I need to do before the end of the day and that is to prepare Mr. Stone's schedule for the month. The hard part is that, I have to do it with him.

I pick up my notepad and pen then move to his door. I hesitate before knocking, and when I finally do, there is no response. I knock again and again but still no response and before my brain can tell me that this is a bad idea, I open the door and go inside. I mean he could be injured or something....

Shut up Esme, you just want to snoop around his office, don't make excuses.

I'm really starting to hate my subconscious voice. The door closes after me and I walk forward slowly.