You're safe now

Hey guys, how has your week been so far?
Mine has been really tiring😭🙁😄

Maybe this should be my update schedule🤔

Two chapters in a week but on the same day

Or two chapters on different days?

Which do you think is better?

Anyways, please tap that little star to support me❤🌷

******************

Esmeralda....or should I say Daisy's POV

"Daisy, Daisy, wake up" I hear a tiny voice say and I open my eyes to see Lily looking at me with worry.

After a few seconds, I notice that her hands and legs are tied up. I hurriedly try to help her and then realize that mine are tied too.

I struggle to sit up and only then do I notice that we are in a car and Levi is the driver while Miss. Violet sat in the passenger seat.

"Daisy, I'm scared, Why is your nanny doing this to us? And who is that crazy man?" Lily asks crying.

"Shut your mouth before I shut it for you" Levi yells while increasing the speed of the car.

"Listen Levi, you want me not her. She has nothing to do with this, she's not even family, let her go, please" I plead while I scoot closer to Lily who was shaking in terror.

"Miss. Violet, having her with us will only increase your risk of being caught. Please tell him to let her go, you don't need her. I'll do anything you want, please" I direct my words towards Miss. Violet this time when Levi does not respond.

She turns to look at me for a fleeting moment before going back to what she was doing; admiring something on her hand. On a closer look, I notice that the thing she was admiring is my engagement ring which she has placed on her pinky.

"She's right Levi, we don't need the little girl" Miss. Violet says like she had better things to do but I felt grateful nonetheless for her words. Although I still found it hard to believe that she betrayed Dad and I.

Or maybe she was never even loyal to us. Maybe she was only with us to spy for Levi.

"Oh, for fuck sake I'm not letting anyone go!" Levi exclaims glaring at me through the rearview mirror.

"Like i said before, It would give me so much pleasure to watch the life slowly drain out of you, you little brat. And if you don't shut up now, I might just do it now" he adds and a terrifying shiver travels down my spine.

With the way he was talking, I doubted I would make it out of this situation alive but if that was the case, I refuse to drag Lily into this mess.

Waves of regret suddenly crash on me. Is this how I'm going to die?

I wish I had hung out with my Father more so we could have both healed over my mother's death together instead of apart.

I wish I had said and done a lot of things differently with my friends.

I wish I had the opportunity to tell Hunter goodbye and kiss him one last time to let him know just how much I had come to love him,

I wish I could even see King's cute little face one more time.

Levi soon pulls over at a gas station and upon seeing the familiar buildings, I realize that we've not gone so far away from my house. Hunter did say that our houses weren't far apart. So that means, if I can help Lily escape, she could still make it home safely.