TVD: S1E3 Friday Night Bites

Start from the beginning

"That is Damon Salvatore" I add.

"Salvatore, as in Stefan?" Bonnie asks and we nod our heads.

"I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind" Caroline tells Elena. Then goes over to the other cheer-leaders. "Sorry I'm late, girls" she says and I head over to Damon.

"How did you get a rid like this" I say leaning on the door.

"Lets say I can very persuasive" he says smirking.

"I don't doubt that" I say smiling. "You and Caroline huh? Didn't think you'd like blondes" I state.  (no offense to blondes, my best friend is blonde)

"Not usually, need a lift anywhere?" he asks me.

"Why not just go for a drive, I have nothing better to do" I tell him.

"Hop in" he tells me.

"See you at home Elena!" I shout and jump into the car. I put my seat belt on and he takes off. "Come on, show me what this baby can do" I tell Damon and he speeds up. Looking at me and not the road. "Damon watch the road" I say, but he continues to look at me. "I'm not kidding watch the road" I tell him and he stops suddenly. I look up to see a red light and sigh. "Don't scare me" I say slapping his arm giggling.

"You're cute when you're worried" he tells me smirking. I roll my eyes and play with my bracelet. "That's a fancy looking bracelet" he says.

"This old thing, it was my mother's. Dad gave it to her saying it'd protect her mind from demons. If you believe in that sort of thing" I say fiddling with the locket. "I just wear it to remember her" I state. "Stefan has a ring like that" I say looking at his hand.

"Yeah family ring" he says shrugging. "You know Stefan keeps journals" he tells me as he starts driving again.

"So do Elena and I, our dad gave us our first journal. Though Jeremy used his for drawing" I state. "My sister is having a dinner thing tonight with our friend and Stefan. So that we can all get to know each other. You should come with Caroline" I tell him.

"I'll talk to her about it" he assures me and pulls up in front of my house.

"How did you know where I leave?" I ask him confused.

"Small town" he says shrugging.

"That it is, hope to see you and Caroline tonight" I say and leave. I go to my room and do my homework. Then write and doodle in my diary until Elena arrives home. I then help her with dinner. When Bonnie arrives I leave them to finish while I go set up the table. I soon hear the doorbell go. "I'll get it!" I shout and go let Stefan in.

Soon we're all sitting at the table eating and talking. "Did Tanner give you a hard time today?" Elena asks Stefan.

"Well, he let me on the team, so I must have done something right" Stefan says shrugging.

"Bonnie, you should have seen Stefan today. Tyler threw a ball right at him, and..." Elena starts to say.

"Yeah, I heard" Bonnie says cutting her off.

"Tyler can be a hothead, he's just standing up for Matt though" I state. "Why don't you tell Stefan about your family?" I suggest.

"Um, divorced. No mom. Live with my dad" Bonnie says shrugging.

"No, about the witches. Bonnie's family has a lineage of witches" Elena tells Stefan.

"It's really cool" I add.

"Cool isn't the word I'd use" Bonnie mumbles.

"Well, it's certainly interesting. I'm not too versed, but I do know that there's a history of Celtic druids that migrated here in the 1800s" Stefan states.