"I was summoned?"

"Sit down Arthur, please," she answered as Ted stood, giving up his seat to the man.

"What had happened?" Arthur asked, fear growing so the two quickly explained and then Amelia gave him some Firewhiskey for his nerves. "I need to call Molly and then I will meet you at the school," he told them as he ran for the door, fear lending him speed as he rushed to his office to call his wife and tell her their only daughter was missing. What would they do if something happened to Ginny?

Amelia activated the Floo and called for Minerva who thankfully had returned briefly to her office. She was shocked but allowed the team plus Amelia and Ted through. "Albus didn't tell me he called you."

"He didn't. Barrister Tonks informed me of the missing Miss Weasley thanks to a message from Mr. Potter."

"Miss Weasley?" Minerva gasped, and Amelia frowned.

"Didn't you know?" she demanded, how could Minerva not know one of her cubs was missing?

"There is a message, but we haven't found out who, other than female," she quickly explained. Ginny Weasley, one of hers, was missing? Surely her brothers would have been watching out for her.

"If you had checked on your House you would know," there was definite censure in Amelia's voice and Minerva bristled but then deflated, she knew she had not done what she should have.

"Albus sealed the common rooms to keep the children safe."

"Show us this message," Amelia ordered. "Ted, retrieve Mr. Potter and Susan and take them through to the Ministry, actually you have my permission to take Susan to your home."

"Thank you," Ted nodded and then looked to Minerva who gave him the override for those two common rooms. He left the office swiftly, needing to find the boy who had become dear to his family.

~~

"Guys, we need a teacher!" Harry yelled after the four Weasley boys as they hurried through the halls. Why hadn't the common room remained sealed? Heck, why hadn't Prefect Percy done something far more sensible like call a teacher rather than run off? They had no idea where Ginny was, the twins said something about her not being on a map. Even if they found her, they had no clue what or who was behind the attacks or how to stop them. This was worse than last year!

"Harry!" the familiar voice had him stop, relieved.

"Ted!" He ran to his guardian who hugged him, still a novelty for the boy, and he pressed into the hold, feeling safe finally.

"How are you out of the common room?" the Barrister demanded, warily looking around, wand out.

"It was open. Ron and his brothers wouldn't wait for help to come, they ran off and I followed to try and get them to find a teacher...they went that way." He pointed and watched in awe as Ted raised his wand and a silvery bird emerged before speeding off.

"I've alerted the Auror team I arrived with. Come, I'm taking you and Susan Bones home for safety. We need to get your trunk," Ted urged him back towards the dorm.

"Why only us?"

"Because I can legally take you as my ward, and Susan's Aunt is here and gave me permission to take her," he explained as they reached the portrait and Harry gave the password. The students shifted at their entrance. "I do not know why your tower has been unsealed but please remain inside. An Auror response team as well as Madam Bones are in the castle, searching for the attacker and Miss Weasley. I suggest you all pack as if they cannot find them the next step will be to close the school." Harry came back with his trunk and Ted shrunk it, putting it in his pocket. "Move quickly and quietly, understand? Wand out too," he ordered, and Harry nodded, scared but not willing to show it.