Chapter 26: Duel between the Emperors and Issei's new form

Start from the beginning

The mysterious guy (wearing a black cloak) then fly above at the sky and waited for the sun to set down.

With Issei

Issei was humming happily and when he reached behind of the mansion, he saw the unconscious Y/n laying on the ground with his body aching in pain.

Being worried as he ever be on his best friend, he quickly rushed to Y/n and he said,

Issei - Y/n! Wake up!

He tried to gently move his body but Y/n only screamed in agony as the excruciating pain courses all throughout on his body.

Being loud as he ever be, Rias and the others heard his scream.

Rias - Isn't that......

Xenovia - Y/n's scream??

Sona - You're right. Quick let's go get him!

All (except Sona) - Right!

They quickly ran to the direction where Y/n's scream is located.

At the skies

The mysterious guy wearing in cloak then fly above them and he saw a topless man laying on the ground.

???? - That must be him. I need to defeat the Red Dragon Emperor first before I kidnap him while he is still unconscious.

He then zoomed to Issei at a speed of a bullet.

With Issei and the rest

Issei then saw a bright star sparkling and when it is gone, he saw a figure zooming towards to him.

Rias/Asia - Look out Issei/Issei-san!!!!

Rias and Asia then tackled Issei away and the figure hit them. The figure them so hard that it causes a massive explosion and unfortunately, their backbones, spinal cords and ribcages was utterly broken due to the massive impact.

Rias/Asia - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They screamed so loud like there was no tommorow due to the super excruciating pain on their backs.

When the explosion died down, they saw Rias and Asia's bodies with a pool of blood underneath them and of course they are not moving because they are......... DEAD.

Sona and the other girls rushed to Rias and Asia and they horrified at the sight they saw. They can't hold their tears anymore as they cried very loudly.

Issei, on the other hand, when he saw the dead bodies, he covered his mouth, kneeled down, lowered his head and began to cry.

Issei (crying with intense sadness) - Why?!.......... Is this happening.......... to me........... *as he clenched his fists very tightly and began to slam the ground repeatedly*

Sona and the others quickly but gently carried Rias and Asia's dead bodies on the other side of the mansion.

While the mysterious guy carried Y/n's unconscious body and threw him somewhere on the bushes like it was a trash where he is the only who knew it.

He then began to roar very loudly and while he's at it, a draconic roar was being heard all over the place.

His body is slowly being covered with crimson red armor and two gauntlets with green gems at the back of his hands appeared. The gems all over his body glowed brightly as it let out an explosion all over the place.

Luckily, the mansion has resistance against explosions so they are not worried in the very least.

???? - Fascinating... Get angry.. Get angry for me... Red Dragon Emperor... Unleash all of your power to me!!! He said while laughing.