Her blonde waves rolled over her shoulders. The makeup on her face was minimal, enhancing the focus on her light eyes.

"Where are your friends?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side, her eyebrows furrowed in question.

"Not here," I gave her a tight lipped smile.

"Why not? This is Teagan's scene, I mean, I'd expect her to be here," Mia's tone wasn't rude, but what she said infuriated me.

"Yeah, she couldn't make it," My eyes wandered onto the open doors of the house.

The house wasn't small, it was a mediocre home which made me feel less anxious. Although, the thought of going inside made me feel claustrophobic.

"Oh, okay," Mia's voice was high, sounding unsure. "Well, have fun,"

She trudged into the house, only granting room for some other kid to take her spot beside me.

It was Jarrett.

"Mierda," I cursed under my breath.

"Did you miss this?" I heard the smirk in his voice.

I ignored his question in hopes of him leaving me alone.

"Pearl Raven back in her natural habitat," He didn't get the hint.

"Piss off, Jarrett," I scowled, waiting for him to go.

He didn't even make an effort to leave.

"Would you like a drink?" His voice became a taunt as he chuckled and moved in front of me.

"Not from you, I don't," I stepped to the side, not wanting to stare at his chest.

Jarrett's smooth voice cackled, and I despised the sound of it, wishing it was replaced with Zion's voice.

Since when did I become so needy?

"Okay, I see how it is, Raven,"

My little Raven.

I tensed my jaw, wanting nothing more than to block out Riot's voice.

"Get lost," I murmured under the sound of music and pushed past the quarterback.

He sighed loudly, letting me leave anyway.

My eyes landed on Mia again. She was talking to Anton at the front of the door, both with drinks in their hands.

I mean, I could just snatch a drink from them and be on my way...

"Pearl," A stern voice made me stop in my tracks.

I clenched my fists, getting more impatient by the second.

"What are you doing?" Edvany called out to me, catching up to where I was in a matter of seconds.

I didn't even turn to look at her. I knew the disappointment on her face would wreck me.