5 || Clothing store

"Tsk." Jisung scoffs, wiping any residue icing that happened to stay on his face.

"I swear to god," Flopping down into a random chair by the sweets table, he sighs. "He just can't seem to calm himself down."

He continues to mumble to himself, as I see Sunghee at the side, cleaning up all the mess with a quick swipe of his hand.

"They should do this more often." Felix laughs, stuffing a cupcake into his mouth. "That was the most entertaining thing I've seen in a while."

"Felix, really? Look around," Sunghee scolds him, grabbing the biggest box of cleaning supplies that I had ever seen. "And I doubt Minho is actually going to come back today.."

"Don't worry, just wait till I kidnap his cats." Felix says, picking up another pastry from the table of food."

"Anyways, Sohye." Sunghee turns to me. "You've got icing all over you, are you okay?"

"Wh- yes, I'm fine," I say, moving away from my spot at the door. "But what about Jisung? He was in the fight, not me."

"Don't worry," Jisung mumbles, brushing off a few crumbs. "I'm fine. You, however, need a change of clothes." He gestures to my attire. "It's not just the stuff from the fight. What you're wearing doesn't suit everyday attire anyway."

I look down at what I was wearing. All though my hair was okay, my t-shirt and pajama leggings were stained with frosting.

Well, I guess he's not wrong on that part...

I gulp. "Well... Where do I get new clothes?"

Jisung smiles, tilting his head to Sunghee. "I believe you should ask the hatter, he has a way better fashion taste than I do."

The brown-haired man grins at me. "If you want, Felix and I can show you around town. We'll stop by to get some new garments along the way."

"That settles it then," Jisung says, fixing aside a couple of teacups. "I still have some duties with the King, so I'll bid my farewell now."

"Really? You people don't get a break these days, do you?" Sunghee turns to him. "Well, you can trust Sohye with me then, I'll make sure she's fine."

"Yeah, thanks Hyung!" Opening the door, he leaves, bidding a last goodbye to us.

The door closes shut completely before Felix turns to me. His ears were perked up, looking really excited. "Ready for an all grand tour from yours truly?"

I gulp, looking at Sunghee who was already waiting for me.

Opening my mouth, I was about to agree before a sudden splitting headache came again.

"You know, I don't know what world you came from, but is that what you guys usually- Sohye?" Felix began to speak, but his words soon came to a halt when he saw me with my eyes closed, arms cradling as I try to subside the overdriving pain.

'My world?'

The afflictions inside my head weigh my thoughts down, and soon I couldn't focus on anything else.

"Sohye?" Sunghee rushes over, expression probably just as confused and worried as Felix. "Are you feeling okay?"

And all of a sudden, my headache disappears, and I was completely fine again.

"I- what?" lifting my hands away, I stare at them.

"Maybe we shouldn't go out, then," Felix suggests, frowning.