1 || Greetings

«—————— « ⋅⋅ »——————»

I stumbled, feet hitting the ground of scattered twigs and pebbles. The gloomy, musky area was clouded with fog- the dry, crimson red leaves hanging canopies from the midnight blue trees.

I took a good look around, my head darting to scan every single surrounding area like my life depended on it.

"Where- where am I?" I say, voice dripping with fear and confusion. My legs quivered, the shaky breathing an almost jarring comparison to the dead silence of this forest.

What happened?

I looked around the deserted place. No one to call for, no one to help me.

I shivered, wanting to cry, but no tears came as I stood there, terrified.

And that's when all of a sudden, a voice responded to me.

"Where are you, you ask?"

I gulp, confused, my mind being blistered with panic.

The tone was sickly sweet, a terrifying, deadly, but also enchanting lullaby, to those who become victims for falling into its trap.

"Wha- who is that?" I slowly back up, although on the inside I knew it wasn't going to do anything. I hit my back against a tree, fear and anxiety coursing through my veins.

They chuckle. "Who am I, you ask?" The voice comes again, the shivering chills piercing down into my bones.

A strong wind gust through the leaves, the force making them scatter and fly everywhere. I cover my eyes, and that's when I feel the presence of something in front of me.

Everything dies down, and I could see once more.

And that's when I realise-

That the something in front of me,

Was a someone.

"Hello, darling." The man greets me, and I could feel my breathing stop and my limbs freeze.

"The name's Minho, it's a pleasure to meet you."

________________________________

I....

Will probably never finish this story.

This was an idea that came when I was about to fall asleep at 3am, so uh

Don't read it if you hate unfinished books :]

Also, there will be minor interactive parts, that is if I'll ever get to them.