2 || Entrance

He had tousled, almost faded, purple hair, as if it was kissed my moonlight.

A black cloak draped over his shoulders, complimenting his white ruffled dress shirt. His face was incredibly handsome, the perfectly sculpted features beautiful enough to entrance anyone, with the colour of his eyes matching along the crimson red leaves of the trees.

He takes a few steps towards me, the sound of his footsteps so faint, almost as if he wasn't even there.

"What makes a maiden like you walking around here?" He pulls me in by the waist with one arm, causing our chests to press up right into each other. "Are you escorted by someone, perhaps? A fiancé, husband, or guardian?"

"N-no?" I feel myself blush, getting lost in eyes; before I quickly turn away.

Hah, I haven't dated anyone in years...

Out in the corner of my view, I then see Minho's eyes widen.

But it wasn't in surprise.

The wind gusts before us, a sweet grin on his face.

He seemed almost-

delighted.

"You're telling me, that a beautiful person like you doesn't even have a partner?" His eyes darken as his smirk widens, voice as thick and sweet as honey.

I tried to push him away, but to no prevail. "Hey, let- let me go.."

He shakes his head. "Sweetie, there's no way I'm letting go of anyone that passes my way. Especially if they're as beautiful as you."

"Tell me, what's your name?"

My eyes shift, before the words of my mouth come out quietly.

"Choi. Choi Sohye."

He leans down, his facial expressions turning sinfully dark. Using his free hand, he grabs my chin, and forces me to look at him in the eye. "Sohye, huh? What a unique name."

"Let, let go of me." I continue to protest, but he still doesn't listen.

"Trying that way doesn't work darling." He leans down, lips inches away from mine. He smirks at me, and I swore for a second I saw his eyes flash.

"I know, you're not from this world, are you?"

I feel my breath hitch again as I tried to turn my head away, but second by second I could feel my willpower being slowly sucked out of me.

Is this, some kind of spell?

What is he doing to me?

"Sweetheart, you can't survive in wonderland, not like this." He leans even closer, and I could see his blood red eyes staring into me, draining out the last, tiny bit of energy I could even use to protest.

"So," He smirks that sickly sweet grin of his again, and I could feel his hot breath on my face. I blush, our lips so close they're basically brushing against each other.

"Why not..."

"...become mine?"

And without another word, he closes the last gap of space between us, and I let my arms fall as he sweetly kisses me. I feel my body quiver, the chuckle that escaped from him showing me that he was clearly enjoying this. He slips in his tongue, lips grazing against mine hungrily.

"That's it, you want me, don't you?" His voice was seductive, a serenade to my ears. I feel dizzy, the heavy panting between us two as I'm taken away, my mind clouded into ecstasy as I lose the power to think straight.

We break apart, light headed and breathing heavy. I feel his cold fingers glide across my jawline, the sensation leaving tingles on my skin.

"Want to come back with me?" He leans in close again. "I promise I'll treat you well."

"I..." Voices in me came to my conscience.

No, you can't.

Don't do this.

It's a trap.

As if coming to a clear conclusion, the words inside me snapping out of my trance, I push him away.

"No."

Comprehending my words and actions, his rose coloured stare falters in front of me. He looked almost taken aback, as if this was all new to him. But before long, he immediately regained his posture, another smug smile curving up upon his lips.

"Well... What an interesting little rabbit. But, I guess it's too bad you didn't resist me earlier."

Just then, a pair of glowing chains flew from behind him, coming around to tie my arms together.

"Wha-" I wriggle my wrists, but it was if they were bound together, seizing me from any movement. I couldn't move my feet either, seeming that the same spell that had been used on my hands has also been played on my whole body.

"When I want something sweetie, I'll make sure I get it. And you are no exception." Grabbing my chin, he gazes at me intently, his eyes full of lust. I flinch, letting out an involuntary whimper.

"Now, come with m-" he begins, but was suddenly cut off by a strong gust of wind, followed by the sound of galloping drawing near us. From the corner of my eye, I could see a figure, and I'm sure Minho did too.

Minho scoffs, walking away from me and towards the figure, which stopped right in front of us. "Tsk. Him again."

And now that his presence wasn't covered by the dangling willows of the trees, I could see him clearly.

A young man, clad in armour, riding on a- chess piece?

He had deep, midnight blue hair and eyes, one pair that was accompanied by a rather good-humoured and charming smile

"Well, well." Minho says, his voice full of bitterness and disdain. "If it isn't the one and only Sir Jisung. Tell me, what accompanies you here to this part of wonderland?"

The man merely grins, gesturing towards me.

"It's a pleasure to see you too, Minho. But today I'm just here to pick someone up."

He then proceeded to wave his arms at me, and in one swift motion I immediately felt the chains fall to the ground. My feet were free as well, and I could finally walk again.

"Now, shall we go?" He reaches his hand out, still smiling at me.

"Wait." In the blink of an eye, Minho appears in front of me again. "What makes you think I'm giving you my rabbit?"

Jisung looks at me, and back to the glaring Minho. "Nothing, really. But I'm pretty sure a maiden that just arrived in Wonderland can't possibly be yours."

"Unless." Jisung smirks, his victorious smile already saying it all. "Could our Minho possibly had already fallen for her?"

Minho grunts, a frustrated look on his face. He tensed, eyes a burning fire for the man in front of him. "Fine." He scoffs. "Have it your way."

Spinning around one last time, he flashed me a devious grin. "I guess it's farewell until we meet again, m'lady."

Raising his cloak up, he swings it down, and within a blink of an eye and another gust of scattered leaves, he disappears.

________________________________

I just noticed school's in a month nghhhghghh life's great