David x Male! Reader*

I got a few requests for a David x Reader.

I just got out of my car straightening out my jumper and dark grey dress shirt, I then went to the back of my car to get my satchel.

When I got to the back I saw three kids looking at my car strangely, "can I help you?" I asked with genuine confusion.

"Who the fuck are you?" The one with the blue sweater asked.

"Why are you here?" The one with the yelling turtleneck sweater asked right after.

I let out a sigh, "well, my names Y/n and I'm actually just here to see someone very important to me." I said with a small smile and started fiddling with my engagement ring.

The one in the blue sweater saw my ring then looked at me with wide eyes, "Are you Gewn's boyfriend!?" He asked/shouted.

"...who's Gwen?" I asked.

"She's one of the camp-councilors!" The teal haired girl said excitedly.

"Oh...well, I'm actually looking for someone named David, is he here?" I asked kneeling down to there hight.

The blue hooded kid gave me a slight glair, "What's in it for me if I tell you?" He asked.

I smirked slightly, now knowing what kind of kid he is. "Well, now about I give you five bucks and you take me to him." I said smirking more.

The kid kept glaring. "Twenty" he got on his tippy toes to try and get in my face.

"Ten bucks and a pack of fruit gum." I replied getting in his face smirking more.

"Your good." He said looking a little impressed, I got up and went to my satchel and got out ten bucks and one of my packs of gum. I gave them to him and he pointed to a log cabin.

"He's in there, but if he's not he's in the field trying to get one of Nurf's knifes." He said casually.

"Good doing business with you, kid." I said then went to the cabin with a satisfied smile.

I went in and only saw a women with olive skin sitting in a chair and reading a magazine. "Hello?" I asked.

She looked up from her magazine unamused then her eyes widened when they landed on me. "Hi, who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Y/n, I'm looking for David." I said simply.

"He's out in the field." She said simply.

"Could you take me there, please?" I asked getting a little annoyed.

She nodded and threw her magazine behind her before getting up and walking out, I followed her and we walked in silence.

We got there and I saw a lot of different kinds of kids, one doing magic tricks, one with a fish bowl on his head and even a little Hitler!

"Nurf! Pit that knife away!" A squeaky voice said full of anxiety, a voice I knew all to well.

I looked over to see David running after a boy holding a knife, I jogged up to him and got the knife concerned about the well being of the kid.

"You shouldn't run with knives, it's dangerous and you could get hurt." I said putting the knife in my satchel.

The kid grumbled something about the pain he's been threw emotionally and walked away, David stopped in front of me out of breath. "Are you ok, David?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up and me with shock then absorbed me in a hug, I hugged back with a chuckle and patted his back.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" He asked pulling away.

"What, Can I not just visit my betrothed out of the blue?" I said putting our foreheads together with a smile.

"Wait, WHAT!?" Someone shouted, I looked over and saw the blue sweater kid from earlier looking at us with shock. "DAVID'S GAY!?" he shouted.

"Well...he's Bi, but close enough." I said putting my arm around David.

He sighed. "I guess the cats out of the bag now."