Dolph x reader

(This is for Christmas nothing special...)

My P.O.V:
It started snowing suddenly but you were to busy drawing and listening to music to hear anything about it.

Your P.O.V:
I looked up from my sketchbook to see nothing but white, "oh...YESSSSSS!!! I finally died!" "No you didn't" I looked to my right to see Dolph.

"DAMN IT!!!" I smashed my head against the table as Dolph patted my back.

"AH Dolph I need you!" Someone over enthusiastic said, I'll say Preston.

"Ok! I'll be back soon (Y/n)." He said as he left.

I disused to get to my tent to get something wormer on.

(Pick one ^)

After that I went walking around to see Nikki...singing?... ok first time for everything I guess...

Just then something was thrown at me from behind that made me fall forward.

I got up to see Nurf with a lot of snowballs, I just brushed it off and went to the ice.

I put skates on and started to figure skate until I remembered watching something on YouTube.
I tried to do it

and succeeded every step spin and jump.

Apparently Dolph saw this and clapped when I finished.
I just smiled at him and went toward him.

"That vas amazing (Y/n)!" He said as He got on the ice to.

I helped him and taught him how to skate backwards.

"Thank you (Y/n)" he said as I smiled.
Just then mistletoe landed between us.

I picked it up and blushed, but Dolph was confused.

I look to here it came from to see Preston behind a pile of snow and giggling to himself.

"What'z this for?" Ha asked and took it from my hand.

I sighed and kissed him on the cheek, "That's what it's for" I said skating to Preston.

"YES my ship has finally sailed!!!" He said to himself, "Preston...I didn't know you wanted to die so young, but how am I to judge!" I took off my knife shoe and chased him around till I got hit with a snowball again.

I got up and went back to the mess hall to see what was going on.
Apparently David crashed the car, Gwen got angry bout something and Nikki was explaining something.

I walked past them and went to my sketchbook with mistletoe hanging over it.

I ignored it and started to sketch till Dolph came back I looked at him and he pointed up.

I looked to see the mistletoe then to him.

He kissed my cheek, I blushed and cupped his cheeks and pulled his lips to mine.

We kissed till... Preston...
"YES! MY SHIP IS GONE IN TO A SUNSET OF HEAVEN!!!" I pulled away and flipped the bird to him and kissed Dolph's forehead before going back to drawing.

...It was a good summer Christmas...

(Idk I was board💚💛)