Neil x reader

(In this one you can't talk, you like to draw and read, you are scared of lots of things)

Your P.O.V:
I was on my way to a new camp with my brother Oliver.

We finally got there after a dangerous and fast ride.

We must have ran over a lady when we arrived because there was a little girl scream.

We got our things and went off to see a tall man there with a huge smile on his face, it was a little creepy so I went behind Oliver.

"Hello campers! You must be (Y/n) and Oliver!" He said with the smile still on his face, as  I just waved nervously.

"I'm David only one of your amazing camp consolers!" Oliver just looked at David with an expressionless face.
"May you show us to our tents please?" Oliver said while taking my hand.

"Of course I can! But you will not be in the same tent if that's ok?!"
I just nodded my head and he lead us to the tents.

We went to my tent first, I hugged Oliver one last time before going in to see someone eases bed there and lots of books scattered around.
I set my bag on the empty bed and started to put stuff away.
~
After a while David came back with Oliver and led us to a place that seemed to have a lot of kids.

Neil's P.O.V:
Me, Nikki and Max were at the 'camp' spot just talking.

We saw David walking in our direction with two new kids.
The boy had light brown hair, dark green eyes, white shirt with a open grey sweater and black jeans with green sneakers and looked at be about 13-14.

The girl looked about my age, she has (h/l) (h/c) hair put in a side ponytail (sorry if you have short hair)
big (e/c) eyes, she had a purple long sleeved shirt, black shorts, dark grey socks that went to her knees and white sneakers.

David headed to the centre of the field to get everyone's attention.
"Good afternoon campers!" Everyone looked at them, same with us.

"We have two new kiddos named Oliver and (Y/n), please treat them nicely!" After that he left the new kids.

Nikki ran to them and the girl looked surprised at first but then calmed down a little.

Me and Max started to head in there direction afterwards.

Your P.O.V:
I was left behind my brother till a teal haired girl ran in our direction.
She started talking extremely fast but I got used to it and was about to sign but remembered not everyone knows what I say most of the time so I just listened till two other kids came up.

"Nikki I think your scaring her!" The one with the yellow turtleneck said, "She doesn't mind, right?" She turned to me for an answer so I just shook my head.

"You fucking scared her speechless Nikki!" Said the one with the blue hoodie.

"She can't talk you morons!" Oliver said with an angry tone in his voice.
"Oh sorry..." Nikki said, I just smiled at her in a way to say it's ok.
"Oh this is Neil and Max by the way!" I waved at them and Oliver just rolled his eyes.

'Nice to meet you' I signed by instinct, Max and Nikki tilted there heads while Neil just stood there with a normal smile, "She said it's nice to meet us" Neil said as my eyes widened, 'you know sign?' I asked him "Ya but only a little" I smiled and hugged him.

He seemed shocked but hugged back.

"Get a room!" I herd from behind me, I turned to see Oliver with a smug look on his face.

I stoped hugging Neil and playfully hit Oliver as he laughed 'I'm not deaf ya know!' "I know I know, but dude you looked cute together!" I blushed and punched him so he hit the ground.

He got up and put me on a headlock, I tried getting out till I kicked him in the shin, he let go while I ran back to the tents.

Time skip~(Neil's P.O.V:
I looked for (Y/n) during lunch but I couldn't find her, so I disused it go back to my tent.

I go in to see her on the other bed reading one of my science books with an unopened badge of (f/c) chips beside her.

She didn't seem to know I walked in so I went to my bed and got a book to.

"HAY NEIL YA WERN'T AT Lunch" the tent flaps opened and I saw Nikki and Max and Oliver behind her.
"Oh so this is were she went!" Nikki said running to her and tackled her in a hug, Max and Oliver just watched.

"So the love birds are sharing a tent then!?" Oliver said with a smirk, "W-what!?!" I yelled while (Y/n) got up and smacked the back of his head, he just laughed and left with Max and Nikki to.

We were left in silence, she turned to me and started to sign, 'I'm sorry my brother is kinda a moron' "oh no need to apologize! It was funny really." She went back to her bed and gave me my book back, "You don't have to give it back!" 'But I've finished it' I was shocked at how fast she did, "R-really!?" She just nodded and went to her bed and got the chips and came back to me, she opened them and let me have some while we continued reading.

LONG Time skip~(Your P.O.V:
I got here a week ago and made lots of friends and taught a lot of people to sign to.

It was night and we were sitting around a camp fire David set up for us.

I sat beside Neil and Nikki while Max and Oliver were on a different log,
Everyone got a little bored so we started to play truth or dare, I've never played with this meany people so I got a little excited.

Preston went first and chose me.
"(Y/n) truth or dare!?" I thought for a moment and chose truth thinking no harm could come from it, "Did you and Neil kiss!!!" He shouted I blushed and shock my head while everyone laughed.

It was my turn so I chose Oliver "Dare" 'I dare you to wear this pink sweater for the rest of the game' I pulled out one of my over sized hoodies and threw it to him.
He gladly put it on and said it was comfy.

He asked Neil and he chose dare, Oliver had an evil look on his face now.

"I dare you to kiss my sister!", my eyes widened and I ducked my head as everyone Oooooooed.
I could feel my face get hot as I blushed, I didn't want to look up but I felt a finger on my chin making me, I opened my eyes but found lips on mine.

It ended as soon as it started and Neil just looked at me while blushing madly.

Since I didn't get a chance to kiss back I smashed my lips in to his then everyone started cheering and clapping but I could hear my brother laughing his head off.

He kissed back and we pulled away.
I just smiled and put my hands in to a sign that means 'I love you'.
"I love you to (Y/n)"

(Ok my first one shot done! Please leave anyone you want and I'll add it to my list ok💚💛)