Harrison x reader} Part 2

Daniel's P.O.V:
It's been two and a half weeks and I finally found were (Y/n) is.

She seems to be at a place id never want to be again, but she is my sister so I have no choice in the matter.

I walk to David's cabin early one morning to talk to him.

I knock on his door and he opened it,
"Good morning David!" "Goodness Daniel! What a surprise!" "My apologies David, but I was just wondering if I would be welcome here again!?" David though about it for a moment before responding.

"Well I'd love it if you would come back! I'm just worried about the campers thoughts on the matter."
"Oh! I can handle that if you want?!" He looked back to me and smiled.

"Then I see no problem!"
I left after that unpleasant chat and went to go plan how I would find
(Y/n).

Your P.O.V:
I was drawing at my desk waiting for Harrison and David.

I heard the door unlocked but didn't stop drawing.

I felt eyes on my drawing and a presents to my right.

I stopped and turned to see Harrison with my breakfast and no David.

"Were is David?" I took the tray and started to eat as Harrison went to my bed and sat on it.

"I don't know he just said he had to do something then gave me permission to bring you your food and eat with you." I smiled at that and sat next to him.
. . .
We ate are stuff and were chatting about stuff till...
"So I was wondering if David is really your brother, cuz you look nothing alike." I sighed, that got him more curious though.

"I was found by him in the forest unconscious, I forgot everything but I knew I had a brother that looked and acted like him so... I call him my brother to feel less lonely, and I can't be a camper cuz I'm to dangerous that's why I'm down here instead."
I said all that with out looking at his expression.

"How are you dangerous?" He asked scooting closer to me.

I turned to him and opened my mouth to show two very sharp teeth on each side of my mouth.

"I like to bite things that I don't understand, and I get into fights a lot." He nodded and looked down.
"I with you could be a camper with me." He simply said.

I cupped his cheeks in my hands and kissed him.

I pulled away before he had a chance to kiss back and hugged him.

"Maybe next year... I hope." He hugged me back.

My P.O.V:
The door opened revealing Daniel on the other side instead of David.

"(Y/n)!!!" He shouted as the two of you looked at him.

Harrison got up and put you in your closet telling you to stay there till he gets you.

"Why did you do that to my sister?" Daniel asked as Harrison looked at him.

"You left her in the woods!" Harrison shot back as Daniel stood in shock.
"W-what do you mean?" He asked.

"You left her in the forest unconscious and she lost her memory of everything but thankfully David found her. She doesn't remember you Daniel." He said as Daniel surprisingly started to tear up
"N-no that's not what happened..." Harrison went to Daniel "explain..."
"I was here, I thought I saw her in the forest smiling at me a few times but I just thought it was my imagination, I guess when the ambulance came she tried to run after it... she might have hit her head on a tree and went unconscious... and forgot everything a-and me..." he started to cry but Harrison didn't do anything.

"P-please let me see here..." Harrison just nodded and opened the closet and you walked out confused.

"(Y-Y/n) do you r-remember me?" Daniel asked with tears rolling down his cheeks and falling to the ground.
You walked to him and sat in front of him and looked in his eyes then put your head down.

"I don't... I'm sorry Daniel..." you looked up in shock then slapped him.

"DANIEL!!!" He looked with at you with a smile and hugged you and you hugged back
"I'm so sorry for making you worry Daniel!" Tears started rolling down your cheeks as he cried to.

"I'm sorry to (Y-Y/n)" Harrison was confused and just standing there.

"(Y/n)?" He asked as she looked up at him smiling and crying.

"I'm sorry Harrison let me fill you in." He sat down beside you and listened to what you had to say.

"He was right for most of it, I was there but when he left in an ambulance I ran to it but tripped on a tree root and fell on a rock then lost my memory." Daniel smiled then hugged you again.

"But what's gonna happen now?" Harrison asked.

"Well... it depends on her, she can stay the rest of the summer and come home at the end, or she can come with me now..." Daniel answered and you smiled and looked at Harrison.

"I'll stay and come home when the summers over... is it really ok Daniel?" You turned to him and he nodded and got up.

"But before I go can you tell me were Max is?" Harrison nodded and took you and him out.

Your P.O.V:
I was finally going to go outside after weeks.

I followed Harrison with my brother holding my hand.

We got to the door and out to a place with tents.

Harrison wen in to one and came out with a boy with black puffy hair and blue sweater.

"Hay Max!" Daniel said as Max backed away.

"No Max I just wanna tell you I won't bother you or this camp anymore, I found what I lost and now I'm leaving!" He said as I smiled at Max
"How can I fucking believe you! You tried killing us!" I looked at him and slapped him.

"THATS MY BROTHER! FUCK OFF!" Both Harrison and Max looked at me in shock but Daniel just smiled and patted my head.

"Lets Go see David (Y/n), I have to tell him about you!" I glared at Max before I left.

Harrison followed us back to David's cabin.

We entered and he looked at Daniel.
"What did that say Daniel?" He asked
"Nope I'm leaving again, but before I do might I be able to register my sister for camp?" "Why of course!"
He looked to me and gasped.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing out!?"
"I appose no threat anymore David, My brother found me!" I said cheerfully.

"That's great! Let me talk to Daniel for a while, you and Harrison can go play!" I went out and followed Harrison to were a lot of kids were.

I wanted to scare someone so I went up to Gwen.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OUT!!!?!" She shouted as kids looked in this direction.

"I apologize for almost bitting you, and I'm now a camper!" She sighed and walked to David's cabin.

Kids were swarming around us now and I introduced my self...

Long Time skip~

It was a week and I still lived in the basement but the lock was taken off.

Me and Harrison always hung out with each other and every time someone/Preston said we looked cute together I'd kiss him and say yup I know.

(What do ya think!?💚💛)