AN

Hello all! Sorry for the long hiatus, Ive really struggled with my mental health lately, but Im slowly starting to feel more at ease and back in the swing of things. For the last few nights Ive been going through all the available chapters and editing errors and adding/taking away certain things... The story was first written when I was a teenager... like 14 or 15 so I wasn't (and Im still not) happy with the way it is. Hopefully I can get it there though. Also, Im going on ahead and finishing this book up offline before I post anymore. I figured I may as well go ahead and shoot the horse so its out of the way. Ive also had a lot of writers block.... I know what I WANT to happen with the story, but each time Ive written certain chapters I end up scrapping the entire thing.... Ive written a hellova lot on this story. And honestly there is a lot more I didnt post/keep in than what there is up to read. -_- I have a hard time managing my thoughts and I can be pretty indecisive.

Im considering putting all the extras and outtakes together for people who might be interested. I have a lot of concept art and notes and chapters just taking up space on my pc.

Also, to readers, old and new, I really appreciate feedback. Please if you have any constructive criticism, notes, reviews, etc post it! I wanna get back into the swing of things and feel motivated enough to write again and finish this story! So then I can post the second book. Which is canon. I actually wrote it before I wrote this one... but I made the deicision to start the first book off with Shiori's past. I really regret doing it that way, but too late now ;_;