(1) 25: Loss

Book 1, Chapter 25 :

" Loss "

Obito was carrying Shiori in his arms, running quickly and as fast as he could towards the hospital. Shiori was bleeding very badly, and it had started to seep onto him as well, but he didn't care. He looked down at her with a worried look as he noticed how drenched she was with blood now.

"Where is all the blood coming from? What did he do to her?!" He was panicking.

When he finally reached the hospital, he burst in and practically roared.

"Hey! Someone help!!"

Immediately nurses and some bystanding ninja came to his aid. All of them were wide eyed as they stared at the bloodied girl in his arms.

"What happened to her?!" A nurse questioned.

"Quickly, prepare a room!" Another called as staff began working to aid her.

Obito knelt down on a knee as he cradled the back of her head, beads of sweat were cascading down his face as he fought to keep himself composed. He didnt know what to do.

2 nurses appeared by his side with a stretcher.

"Here, quickly!" They ordered him, and Obito hurried as he lifted her up and onto the bed.

The nurses then immediately took her back, Obito attempted to follow, but was blocked off by 2 men who appeared to be Jonin.

"Hey! What--"

"You aren't allowed any further." One of the men stated.

"Don't be ridiculous! I have to be there for her!" He had never been really close to Shiori, for obvious reasons, but it was Kakashi he disliked, not her. Plus, she was innocent and had been wounded, and couldn't stand the thought of watching someone he had pretty much grown up with die.  He knew Shiori had been through a lot in her life, and Kakashi was usually the one there for her, but he wasn't here now and she needed someone there.

"She will be fine." The other man stated, though Obito could tell he himself wasn't so sure of his words. "Besides, we have some questions for you."

Obito gave them a confused look and then flinched and turned as a group of Anbu flashed behind him.

"Look, I already told you what happened! Do I really need to go over it a second time? Damn it, weren't you listening the first time?!" Obito shouted in frustration.

"We heard you perfectly clear. But you aren't giving us the precise information we need." One of the anbu stated.

"Well then what do you need?" Obito was growing more annoyed every second.