Hayate read out the pairs.

"Kankuro of Suna is to face Neji of Konoha; Sasuke of Konoha is to face Tenten of the same. Gaara of Suna is to face Sakura of Konoha." Hayate called out.

"Oh gods..." Naruto blinked as he stored the fox mask in the scroll he carried. "That isn't going to go down well..."

"Is that one of the people you said were stronger than you?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah," Naruto nodded.

"Damn." Sakura fainted.

"You have a month to prepare yourself for the next round" Hayate called out after reading the rest of the pairs.

"What?" Naruto fumed. "I have so much pent up energy I could explode right now!"

"Do you want to go and get something to eat then?" Hinata asked.

"Huh?" Naruto looked blank.

"Well, you did save my life so I thought, maybe some Ichiraku Ramen was in order," Hinata shrugged. 'And it will be like a date...'

"You mean like a date or as friends?" Naruto asked.

"Well..." Hinata paused, "If I was being honest I would like it to be a date, but I would like to get to know the new Naruto before I even considered going on a date with him, I mean you."

"Smart," Naruto grinned, "Let's get some ramen!"

Konan read the paper. Then she re-read it. Then she looked at Sasuke and asked him to clarify.

"Yes," Sasuke nodded. "He is Naruto Uzumaki."

"I have found him," Konan smiled, "Finally."

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you seek him out?" Sasuke sat down beside the girl who was currently serving as his maid.

"Well..." Konan blushed.

Konan smiled as she travelled with Naruto. It had been several days since she had been freed from Pain's control. Much to her surprise the Jinchuuriki seemed a nice enough person, so long as you weren't trying to kill him anyway. She had found herself getting more used to travelling with the boy. For one he seemed to be a naturally kind person. He had apparently no qualms about travelling with someone who had been assigned to capture him.

There were still several days from Suna, which Konan was glad about. She wanted to be with Naruto for a little longer. While she was with him, it was like everything else didn't matter. Just one of his smiles made her feel complete.

"Ah man," Naruto groaned and sat down in the middle of the road.

"What is it Uzumaki-sama?"

"Please, just call me Naruto, I mean Kitsune." Naruto sighed. "I'll never get used to this Alias thing."

"You will, Kitsune-sama," Konan smiled and brushed the hair out of her eyes. "So what is the matter?"

"Well..." Naruto looked up, "We have been walking together for a while right?"

"That is correct," Konan nodded.

"So why is it I still find it difficult to find something to talk to you about?" Naruto scowled.

"I apologise," Konan bowed.

"It's not your fault," Naruto chuckled, "It's mine really. I guess we haven't really told each other about ourselves."

"That is correct, although I know the files that Akatsuki had on you." Konan looked up into the air. "Age 14, Current Level: High Jounin, Kills of Note: The Mizukage, other important information: The Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi."