Credit

This does not belong to me.

Belongs to Drake Boz

*Disclaimer Above*

Check out authors homepage

Author has written 3 stories for Love Hina, and Naruto.

Contrary to Popular opinion I am in fact alive.

Original Dark Beginnings is up and ready. Hopefully it will return to its former glory (Around 500K Hits, 500 Favourites and a fair few reviews, although I'm not expecting many as it is a completed work) or maybe more. Special thanks to ZGMF Naruto for sending me the back ups. ZGMF also corrected most (If not all) of the mistakes so a big thank you to you.

Until Dark Beginnings is finished (again) there will be no new stories.

Works In Progress

Naruto: Dark Beginnings (Original): Completely Uploaded. First Few Chapters Reformatted.
Naruto:Dark Beginnings (Re-write): Prologue Finished, First Arc Started.

Possible Future Works (Feel Free to use these ideas to create your own stories so long as you let me know or credit me in an AN or something)

Naruto: The Forgotten

-It was Konoha's dark little secret. A gamble to keep the world's best military company at the top of the ladder. Special orpans that were never officially born yet held so much potential that morality was overlooked in the name of progress. They were tortured and experimented on to see if they could harness this potential, but one boy failed every test and was thrown away to become a military drone, his mind wiped and reprogrammed to serve. The rest showed much more potential and were tortured to harness it. Eighteen years later thee research plant goes dark and a first response team is sent in to investigate, the failure redirected from his usual special forces position to serve as the new member of this squad. As the failure walks deeper into this nightmare he finds out more about himself and those who came before him.

Konoha People of Interest

General Hiruzen Sarutobi (Head of Konoha Military Company)
Lieutenant General Jiraiya Senju (Head of F.R.T Initiative)
Major General Danzo Shimura (Head of Special Forces Division)
Major Tsunade Shimura (Head of Medical Division)
Major Orochimaru (Head of Research)

Lieutenant Kakashi Hakate (7th First Response Team Leader)
2nd Lieutenant Kurenai Yuuhi (2nd in Command)
Corporal Sakura Haruna (Team Medic)
Corporal Sasuke Uchiha (Electronics)
Lance Corporal Kiba Inuzuka (Scout)
Lance Corporal Shino Aburame (Scout)
Lance Corporal Ino Yamanaka (Communications)

Private Naruto Uzumaki

Main: Naruto Secondary: N/A Relationships: TBD Modern Setting

Basically like the F.E.A.R games only with Naruto as the main character

Digimon: Takato's Path

-A retelling of Season Three with slight changes. 1) Takato hasn't had an easy life but hard work and training have given him a good fitness level and a good degree of skill in martial arts. He is pretty talented at the Digimon card game and even managed to win the newcomers tournament and narrowly lost to Rika in the overall final, earning her (somewhat begrudging) respect. He is has better control over Guilmon from the start but also has a darkness within him waiting for the moment to strike. 2) His parents are aware of the existence of Guilmon and treat him as the family pet. They frown upon Takato's dangerous lifestyle but have faith in thier son to make the right decisions.