A Much Needed Conversation

Start from the beginning

Mecha than began taking off his shirt, but they can see a greenish glow appearing. When he took of his shirt, everyone was very surprised at what Mecha looked like.

 When he took of his shirt, everyone was very surprised at what Mecha looked like

Indeed, he is in fact metallic underneath his shirt. But there is another thing unique. Unlike Penny, his aura took on the form of what seems to be a heart. The heart is green and has an upside-down v that is colored in yellow. This large hole is the area where Tyrian has damaged. Unlike Penny, he did nothing that he can to hide the fact he is robotic

"Is that...your aura, Mecha?"

Jaune spoke out to him, referring to the heart shown. Mecha nodded his head.

"Gaster used a bit of Aura to give me new life. Of course, I wasn't just some combat Android. I was also acting like a civilian. He built me to also act as Sans' protector. I was his very last invention."

Everyone was surprised, but than Pyrrha began to question Qrow.

"Qrow, I had noticed that many of the Grimm seem to Target Amber a lot. Do you know why?"

Qrow was silent, but than he spoke out.

"Let me tell you a little story. One that Amber is connected with."

Timeskip...1 hour later...

Qrow has just finished telling the story of the Maidens. Everyone was surprised that these people have in fact, existed today, with Amber being one of them.

There is silence and Qrow takes a swig from his flask. He has a bandage wrapped around his abdomen over his clothing.

Qrow: "Really? No questions?"

Jaune: "Of course we have questions. This is just... a lot to take in."

Qrow than Sighed loudly.

"Sure, of course."

Ruby and Penny: "So these... Maidens... They're powerful fighters that don't need Dust to use magic."

Qrow: "Yeah."

Nora and Yang: "And there are four of them?"

Qrow: "Yup. Always."

Ren and Weiss: "Which means that, whenever one of them dies, the power transfers to someone - a female - that they cared about?"

Qrow: "Whoever was in their thoughts last. Important distinction. Best option is someone we can trust. Regardless, their souls become combined, in a way."

Jaune: And that's what you were trying to do to Amber... the night the tower fell. You were trying to do something with her

Qrow: "The Fall Maiden, Amber, had been targeted by many people, including the one that destroyed Beacon, Cinder. Ozpin wanted to transfer Amber's power to someone that could take up as the new Fall Maiden. But Sans...he refused to do so, and claimed that the procedure will kill Amber. And because of that, we decided to go and destroy the machine."