Chapter 21: Minsung

Start from the beginning

————————————

Minho walked out of his bathroom, freshly showered and in his pajamas. His hazelnut brown hair was still damp but he was too tired to properly dry it. The cat hybrid saw Jisung comfortable laying on his bed reading in one of the warlock's school books while a blue light hovered over the book. He was still wearing Minho's dark blue hoodie as well as pair of sweatpants from the older. The warlock's blue hair had already dried from the younger's shower, he had taken before Minho.

The cat hybrid found the sight of Jisung reading in one of his school books while being absolutely concentrated on it quite endearing to watch. In all honesty the blue-haired male looked very handsome while reading with an concentrated expression on his face.

Minho lightly smirked when an idea popped up in his head. He sneaked towards the bed without making a sound, only to look over the younger's shoulder into the book he was reading. It looked like it was a schoolbook for magical creatures. The current page was about the topic "Visions" but Minho didn't read more than the headlines, knowing he wouldn't understand much from this book anyway.

"I didn't know you were such a nerd", Minho said casually, scaring the warlock in the process, who nearly jumped out of his skin. Minho only laughed while Jisung looked at him like he was a ghost. When the warlock got out of his shocked state, he grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at the older male, who caught it with ease even though he was still laughing.

"Stop scaring me like that", Jisung complained. "But it's too much fun", the older snickered. The warlock huffed and closed his schoolbook, letting the little light disappear. Minho noticed only now when he saw the cover of the book Jisung had been reading, that it wasn't a schoolbook, at least not directly. It was a book from the school's library as far as Minho could tell from the little sticker in the right top corner. He eyed the cover with a little bit of curiosity. It was an average book with an simple leather binder. The title on the front was colored dark blue and read "Special magical abilities".

"Why are you reading that?", the cat hybrid asked and motioned towards the book. "I am doing research on visions to maybe understand why my visions are so strange", the warlock answered honestly and letting the book drop into his backpack, which leaned onto the bed's side. "Any luck until now?", the older questioned while plopping down onto the bed beside Jisung.

"Not yet. Until now the book only describes how visions are supposed to work, which is basically the opposite of how my visions work", the warlock responded a little bit frustrated and ruffled a hand through his already messy blue hair.

"Maybe your visions are just special", the cat hybrid said after a pause. "Like you", he added casually. Jisung blushed lightly, took another pillow in his reach and hit the older with it. "Stop being cheesy, you stupid cat", the warlock said and continued to hit Minho with the pillow. The cat hybrid only laughed. He really had way too much fun messing with the blue-haired male.

After a while of messing around like that. The two just laid beside each other covered under Minho's warm blanket, facing the dark ceiling of the room. Both couldn't really sleep and thought about today's events. The thing with Seungmin and Byungho but also their little moment from not so long ago.

"Hey, hyung", Jisung spoke up after a while of silence. Minho hummed, so the other knew he was listening. "What did you want to tell me before we were interrupted by Jeongin and Felix? It seemed important to you", the warlock asked and turned to the side, so he was facing Minho.

The cat hybrid internally cursed. A part of him wanted Jisung to just forget about it because Minho wasn't sure if he could find the courage again to tell Jisung about his crush on him and the mate thing.