Chapter 15: Groups

Start from the beginning

"Ohh. I remember", the young warlock said and smiled sheepishly. He remembered their first encounter now. Minho had run into Jisung while searching for Felix. The older's smile transformed into a smirk.

"Good thing you do. Where are you heading so absentmindedly?", the older asked. "To my home room", the blue-haired male answered. Minho started to laugh out of nowhere. Jisung tilted his head to the side in confusion but slowly realized why the cat hybrid was laughing when he started to look around. He was near the indoor gym of the school, which was very far away from his home room.

Jisung's face of realization made Minho laugh even harder while the warlock's cheek became red and he hit the older's shoulder multiple times to make him stop laughing. Problem was Jisung's hits could be described at a kitten pawing something without claws.

"Stop laughing and help me before I am too late for my society class", Jisung complained. Minho slowly calmed down from his laughing fit and looked at the younger with amusement glimmering in his brown orbs. "What do you want me to do? Carry you to your class?", the cat hybrid asked jokingly. "If this brings me to my class on time I would have nothing against it", the warlock huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

Minho just smirked at that. "As you wish", Minho said smugly and casually picked Jisung up like a princess. The blue-haired male shrieked at this bold move but automatically put his arms around Minho's neck. "Hold on tight", the cat hybrid instructed. "Wait, wait, wait. I wasn't serious", Jisung tried to save himself but it was no use.

The older cat hybrid started running and Jisung wrapped his arms tighter around the older's neck out of instinct. The warlock just thought that everything he knew about the abilities of cat hybrid's was nothing compared to the real deal. Minho was one hell of a fast and agile cat hybrid, meaning Jisung was in front of his home room on time.

Minho let the younger down, who was still a little shocked that his hyung just ran with him through the half school like he weighed nothing. "T-thanks", the blue-haired male thanked the older with a little stutter. "No problem, Hannie", the older said and ruffled through the warlock's blue hair.

The bell interrupted any further conversation. "See you in the Cafeteria after this period", the older said. "See you", Jisung answered and slightly waved. Minho mirrored the action with a grin and began running back to the gym, probably being a lot faster than when he carried Jisung.

Jisung slipped into his classroom. Their society teacher wasn't there yet but the warlock was met with the bright smiles and greetings of his friends and a little surprise. Jeongin sat on Felix's lap looking absolutely content like a little child, who got his desired candy.

Sadly they couldn't talk much before they all had to go to their seats because Mr. Kim, a dark haired vampire and their society teacher entered the classroom. Mr. Kim started working at Miroh High last year and was probably the youngest teacher at Miroh High with 24 years but he had a pretty high IQ so it wasn't that surprising.

Besides if you were honest all teachers at this school were quite young. Mr. Kim was also married to their history teacher, which was sometimes quite funny because they behaved like they have been married for years even though they just said their vows last summer.

Mr. Kim laid his folders on the desk in the front and straightened his back. "You will probably all hate me now but we will have to talk about groups and organizations again", he said and leaned on the desk. A lot of people groaned but some also seemed interested like Felix, Jeongin and Hyunjin. Yes, they already knew some things about this topic from their parents but they think this topic was interesting in general.

Jisung had a pretty neutral opinion on groups. He wasn't part of one but didn't despise the thought of joining one, even though he didn't plan on it any time soon. Sure the topic of groups was something pretty much every teacher talked about at some point but it was also pretty interesting since group structures evolved a lot these days.