Chapter 15: Groups

Start from the beginning

Jisung slightly mirrored the kind smile of his teacher but still felt a certain nervousness. "Do you have any experience on visions?" the young male asked and fiddled with the hem of the yellow sweater he was wearing in order to keep his finger occupied. Minhyuk looked a little bit surprised at the question.

"Yeah I have. Never had them myself but I learned about them. What they can mean, what they can cause, how they work and why only certain warlocks have them", the older warlock answered while tilting his head from side to the other while recalling the things he knew about visions.

Jisung stayed quiet for a short while. He thought about the words he would use next but it somehow felt difficult to ask about his own vision. Minhyuk mustered his student and slightly opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by a knock on the classroom door and a familiar face, which peeked into the room. 

It was another teacher of Miroh High. The sports teacher Lee Hoseok but he always introduced himself as Mr. Shin or Wonho to students. Most of the time as Wonho because he didn't like to be called Mr. Shin all the time. It made him feel so far away from his students.

"Sorry to interrupt so suddenly but Hyungwoo is searching for you, Minhyuk", the black-haired male excused his action while looking from Jisung to Minhyuk. The warlock with the white hair turned his attention from his colleague back to his student.

"We will continue this talk another time. Don't be afraid to ask again, Jisung", Minhyuk said to his student and put his right hand on the young male's shoulder while sending him an reassuring smile. Jisung nodded, lightly biting the inside of his cheek. "Good. Now better get to your next class before the bell rings", Minhyuk said. The younger nodded again, bid his goodbye to both teachers and left the classroom in a fast pace.

Jisung slowed down a little bit after turning at one corner and strolled down the corridors absentmindedly. He didn't really think about anything. He just walked with his gaze casted downwards. Suddenly he saw a little scene before his inner eye again.

He saw the cafeteria and his group of friends sitting at their respective table but a certain redhead was missing. Not for long though because he walked up to the table with someone behind him. It was Seo Changbin, the quiet leader of Miroh High's vampire out of all people. Suddenly the scene focused on Minho, who didn't looked really pleased but he seemed to stay quiet and not make any sassy remark.

The scene suddenly changed out of nowhere and showed some members of the vampire gang along with Seungmin. Changbin was nowhere to be seen though. The vampires stood in front of the redhead and didn't look very nice. Something they said must have triggered something in Seungmin because he suddenly showed his horns and devil's tail while glaring at the vampires. The arms of the redhead turned into pitch black claws and the vampires seemed to be scared out of their minds. Seungmin looked ready to jump at them and rip them into pieces. He didn't even look like himself anymore. The creature Jisung saw just looked evil and ... demonic.

Jisung was ripped out of this little cleared up part of his vision when he bumped into someone. "Sorry", he immediately apologized without even properly looking at the person he ran into. "This seems a little familiar", a familiar voice chuckled. Jisung finally looked up to face the person he ran into.

It was Minho who had his usual cat-like smile on his lips. For a short moment Jisung was stunned but then he remembered what Minho said and didn't understand what the older was referring to.

"What do you mean, hyung?", Jisung asked in confusion. "I will say it in your words", he stated and cleared his throat like an theater actor before a performance. "Woah, dude. Be careful where you are going", Minho mimicked Jisung's voice. The light bulb above Jisung's head lit up.