Halloween

AUTHOR'S NOTICE I'm doing a HUGE time skip to Halloween cuz I don't want it to drag and get boring. I'm trying to not go over 25 parts, also, Ron is Harry's friend and isn't very friendly to Draco but try's his best. Harry and Draco have been doing dance practice every Monday unless canceled because McGonagall has to run for errands. Hermione is supportive, and Harry is still yet to break up with Ginny..

October 31st

Halloween. Thought Harry. Today's the day. I'm gonna break up with her. I'm gonna do it. Harry stood in the mirror watching his reflection. I've got no lessons. So there isn't an excuse. Harry stood up and changed his Gryffindor pajamas into a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket, and walked out of the boys dorms and into the main common room where Ron and Hermione were awaiting.
"Took you long enough!" Ron said laughing, Hermione shook her head and smiled lightly.
"Lets go. But Ron, I've got to tell you something." Harry said making his way out of the common room portrait.
"Whats up, mate?" Ron said his smile dropping slowly.
"Well, as you know, I've been dating your, sister, Ginny." Harry said cautiously while flickering across the gingers face.
"Yeah, I'm well aware you have been dating" Ron said crossing his arms slowing down a bit.
"I'm gonna leave you two, this may be a bit private, you can always tell me later" Hermione called motioning Padma and Pavarti Patil.
"Oh, bye,"
"Cya." The boys called simultaneously as Hermione walked over to the twins.
"So, whats up." Ron called again as he carried on walking.
"Well, I just, don't think that we. We. We were. I don't think that we were." Harry said tripping over his words.
"Take your time" said Ron jokingly.
"Idon'tthinkthatGinnyandIareworkingout!" Harry said so quickly, Ron didn't hear any of it and stopped looking confused.
"Sorry mate, didn't. Didn't catch that." Ron said sighing thinking he knew what he said.
"I don't think that Ginny and I are working out." Harry said slowly taking precautions. Ron turned Harry to face him and looked shocked.
"W-wait, are you. You're for real?" Ron asked raising and eyebrow in astonishment.
"Well, yeah." Harry put his hand around his neck and scratched it showing nervousness.
"I mean. Its your life. Your decisions on who you wanna be with, I won't judge who you love, whatever gender, you're my best friend. I don't care who you love!" Ron said with a genuine smile on his face patting him on the shoulder. Harry hugged him tightly before letting go.
"Thanks Ron" Harry said smiling back and continuing there walk to the great hall to have a breakfast. "Could you uhm, be there, when I tell her, she's kind of scary when we talk about our relationship problems." Harry said worriedly.
"I mean of course. She is my sister so, we probably both get that from mum" Ron said chuckling. As they were just about to enter the great hall, Harry was pulled into a kiss. Harry pushed the ginger girl off him wiping his lips.
"Baby? Whats wrong?" Ginny said putting her arms around his neck, he pushed her arms off him and stepped back. Ginny looked at him in anger and confusion.
"I'm sorry Ginny, I can't do this. I don't like you." Harry said, Ginny looked furious as if she were about to kill.
"YOU DON'T WHAT?! OF COURSE YOU LIKE ME! YOUR JUST CONFUSED!!" Ginny shouted stomping her feet and crossing her arms. Before anything else could be said, Ron stepped in front of Harry and said.
"Gin. Its not meant to be, leave it. And don't cause a scene!" Ron said looking around to see staring students from all houses.
"I- UGH!" Ginny stormed out off into the direction they had just came from.
"Thanks mate!" Harry said patting him on his back.
"Don't mention it." Ron said waking into the great hall away from all the stares. Before stopped again by Draco Malfoy.
"Hiya Harry!" Draco called as he was making his way out of the great hall.
"Oh, hi Draco" Harry said smiling as though he'd just forgot what happened 5 seconds ago.
"Malfoy" said Ron keeping a forced friendly face but smiling weakly.
"Hello, Wea-Ron." Draco said before going off again.
"Wait. Draco! We have dance practice tomorrow right?" Harry asked catching Draco's wrist.
"Most likely unless its cancelled again." Draco replied looking at where Harry had held his wrist.
"Alright, cya around then." Harry said letting go of him and walking away. Draco stood there holding his wrist where Harry had just held it, with a truancy look.
"What was that about!" Pansy called from behind Draco which made him jump.
"Jesus christ, Parkinson!" Draco said angrily.
"Ok, well I'm hungry, bye Dray!" Pansy said marching towards the Slytherin table. Draco continued his walk to the black lake. Getting shoves on the shoulder, getting called names such as: gay, faggot, Potter lover, blood traitor. And insults such as: where's your boyfriend? Off to see your boyfriend? Women aren't good enough for you?!
"Your such a sexist! Oh my god!" Called a random girl from Gryffindor as she shoved past Draco. Now I've heard it all. Draco continued his walk ignoring all the vile comments as he passed haters in the corridors.

Later that day, there were scary pranks from Fred and George, and Peeves the protagonist was roaming around the castle and at every chance he saw he took to make some mischief to frighten the first-years and sing spooky songs to students to scare them. Harry spend most of Halloween in the great hall talking to all his friends, Draco however, was sat down at the black lake practicing piano. Once the cloak stuck 9:00 Harry asked if any of his friends would want to go to Hogsmeade for the night, since they have been given permission by Dumbledore to stay outside until 12:00. Ron, Neville, Pavarti, Padma, Seamus, Dean and after a lot of persuading Hermione decided to come. They all left the great hall and headed to the carriages to were Hogsmeade is.
Draco on the other hand, didn't see what the huge deal was, he had never celebrated Halloween, his parents didn't really celebrate holidays, they thought of it as a 'muggle creation'.It's getting kind of late, I should probably get going. Draco thought as he rose from his stool, flicked his wand and the piano folded away. The blonde made his way through the fog and creepy noises back to the castle, ignoring all the noises from tricksters.
Once he got the castle who were he to run into, but the golden boy again.
"Draco! Were off to Hogsmeade, care to join?" Harry asked politely, Draco looked at the others faces which read, what? Why? No! Please say no, and realized he wasn't wanted, but didn't want to go in the first place if there was that many Gryffindors.
"No thanks, I'm actually, doing something" Draco said backing away.
"HE WOULD LOVE TO GO" called Pansy as she placed an arm on Draco's shoulder. With Millicent, Blaise, Pike and Tracy..
"No, I really wouldn't!" Draco said shoving into Pansy to tell her to go away, but stayed put.
"Yes he would Potter, he's just to afraid to say, if you don't mind us Slytherins tagging along?" Pansy asked looking at the amount of Gryffindors.
"Well, I'm sure we don't mind?" Harry said looking at his friends expressions, but, were as usual, read as 'really?' and 'no way' but Harry ignored that.
"As much as I would love to come, I simply can't, you see, I don't do; Easter, Birthdays, Halloween or Christmas. So, bye!" Draco made his way back to his common room with his hand on his head covering his face from everyone.
Harrys face dropped in sorrow. Draco doesn't celebrate holidays?! Harry thought.
"Guys, I'm not feeling so well, you go on without me." Harry said and left in the direction were Draco had just went.
"Pfft, fuck this, I'm going to bed" said Blaise as he power walked to his common room followed by Pansy and their crew.