Dance practice

When Draco got to the black lake he was Harry already there. He looked tense and nervous, what is he playing at, he thought.
"Oh, hey Draco" Harry said smiling
"D-did you just," Draco stood still not that far away from him asked.
Harry then realized that he called him 'Draco' tried to act calm like he meant to say that, trying to keep his cool.
"Correct me if I'm wrong Potter, but did you just, call me Draco?" He asked edging closer.
"Well, its your name isn't it?" Harry shrugged
"Well done, when have you ever called me that?" Draco asked still edging closer
"Since now, since your my dance partner I'm calling you Draco!" Harry said proudly by maintaining his cool
"Right" Draco eyed him suspiciously.
"Did you just tell me to come here because you wanted to call me by my first name." Draco said boredly, he was now close to Harry, so he could see right into his eyes, he never noticed that his eyes were like the Slytherin green in the common room, like the... green fire.... comforting, warm, Draco liked Harrys eyes, they made him feel....safe....he could stare into them all day.
"Draco!?" Harry said impatiently
"Yes?" Draco gave another look of boredom
Then Draco realized he had just been staring inti Potters eyes for a good few minutes.
Trying to maintain being calm he said
"What did you want to say that was so important!?"
"I already told you! You were too busy in a day dream staring at...me" Harry slowed down realizing that he did indeed stare at his the whole time he was struggling to ask him about dance practice.
Draco's pale cheeks turned a light pink the second Potter said that he had just been staring at him the whole time.
"I was not staring at you, well i was, i was just" Draco didn't actually know what to say he looked around before looking back at Harry who was giving him a sort of 'yeah sure' look
"I was planning your death!" Draco announced proudly turning his back in him.
"Right whatever, now i have to say that all again!" Harry said twisting Draco around to face him.
Draco waited for him to say what was so important until it was yelled at him.
"CAN WE DO DANCE PRACTICE!!" Harry yelled to Draco's chest because he wasn't quite as tall as Draco was.
"Uhm why?" Draco was extremely confused he always thought Harry was a good dancer?
"Its not that im bad at dancing im just nervous about dancing in front of loads of people without any sort of practice!" Harry said looking up with a melancholy sort of look.
"I mean, sure if you want, i guess-" Draco was surprised that he had been pulled into a tight hug and looked down at the smaller boy in shock, he didn't know whether to hug back, he'd never really been hugged before, it was warm and he liked it.
"Sorry, its just, this means a lot to me" Harry said smiling slightly
"Oh no no, its quite alright Potter, i- I've never exactly been.. hugged before."Draco said looking at him with a lopsided face.
"Oh, i never thought that you hadn't" Harry gave a sympathetic look, to be honest, he couldn't exactly see Narssassia Malfoy and Lucius Malfoy genuinely hugging him. He felt bad for him and pulled him into another hug.
Draco wasn't expecting Potter to hug him. He slowly wrapped his arms around him. He could smell Harrys hair as his ear was right next Draco's mouth, it smelt like Quittich practice and fire, he expected Harry to have a sweaty smell on him from all the 'hero work' but it was a cinnamon smell, he felt like he was at home on Christmas night his hot chocolate him his hands wrapped up in green and silver blankets with the green fire he always adored.
Harry thought that Draco would have been drenched in expensive disgusting cologne but instead it was like vanilla scented candles and mint. He really liked those smells and just relaxed into Draco's arms.
When earth finally came back to them they looked at each other with a gentle smile on there face.
"Should we go back to the castle now? Its getting late" Harry said calmly.
"Yeah probably" Draco said walking back to the castle with Harry.
"Hey, Draco?" Harry said looking at there conjoined hands
"Yeah"
"I didn't know you could sing or play piano?" Harry said looking at his even paler face.
Draco's heart starting beating a lot faster and stopped walking even thought they were just outside the castle.
"Go ahead mock me, i don't care!" Draco said pulling him hand away from Harry's.
"Why would i mock you?" Said Harry as he turned his head to look at Draco.
"I think you have a lovely singing voice!" Harry said smiling, while Draco was blushing slightly and couldn't help but smile.
"Thanks, I guess" Draco said shyly.
They took the back door through the gate's and into the great hall to have dinner

**************

That night in the common room Harry could stop think about Malfoy. This was weird for him, only yesterday he hated his guts, and today they were hugging and holding hands? Did he.. fancy? Malfoy?! He couldn't sleep with all the thoughts running around in his head, so he got out of bed quietly trying not to disturb the others in there deep sleep and slipped under his dads old invisibility cloak. It was currently 1:40am and was walking down the staircase and into the main common room and out through the portrait of the fat lady. He didn't actually know where to go to clear his head, he knew that the astronomy tower had the best view of Hogwarts but because of its dangerous hight, only sixth years and above where aloud in. Harry got curious as always and up towards the tower. Once he got to the top he quietly took off his cloak and sat down observing the breathtaking view, it really was gorgeous. He always admired Hogwarts at night when its lit up, but now there were no lights, only the odd few peeves has probably put up for a prank, Hogwarts only light was the moon shining onto the castle. Harry had no idea how long he must had been sitting there gazing upon Hogwarts, he had blocked out all sounds until he heard a very faint voice.
"Potter?!"
Harry's terrified face whizzed around to see who the person was. The moon reflected there bright pale face with deep grey eyes and shiny platinum blonde hair.
"What are you doing up here?" Draco whispered walked over to Harry.
"I couldn't sleep"
"You?.."
Draco sat down next to Harry with his elbow on one knee and his hand rested against his head.
"Same as you" Draco sighed looking at Hogwarts.
"It's beautiful here, don't you think? Ive been coming here for a while now at night, it helps me clear my head."
"Yeah it really is something. Ive only just come here, i heard that the view up here is amazing and come to check it out"
"Your such a Gryffindor!" Draco made a small laugh before turning to look at Harry.
"I don't think I've heard you laugh before" Harry said looking at Draco
"Well, don't get too used to it Potter."
"You can call me Harry you know?" Harry said looking hin straight into his eyes.
"I know I can, its just weird to suddenly feel so" Draco looked back at view, and without turning his head he said
"Happy, with you" he looked at Harry through the corner of his eye to see Harrys reaction.
Harry shifted a little closer to him and said
"Me too"
Harry was shifting his hand closer to the blondes but stopped by thinking if he didn't like it, and got up and left and hurt him. Draco picked up on it and picked up the other boys hand intertwining their fingers. Harry carefully put him head on the other boys shoulder nuzzling into the warm smells of vanilla and mint.