Fifteen // The Plan Is Underway.

{Zayn's POV}

Liam had decided as we're planning to get Harry and Louis together or to express their feelings toward each other, it'd be cool to spend time together ourselves, therefore he called me and Niall to meet up with him at the park, near where all of us live, which is surprisingly the more calm part of town.

On fair, sunny days, people are scattered all around the playground and spacious open field that would take a little kid more than 30 seconds to make it across the width of it. I didn't mind riding my skateboard there to meet up with the two lads, as for Niall who had hitched a ride with Liam in his car.

We spent half the time we were there simply passing the football back and forth which Niall had brought along with him, while Liam lazily laid down in the grass, soaking in the warmth of the sun with Niall's green snapback covering his face for protection.

"Wow, you're really good at this!" I complimented the blond, watching him kicking the ball from his foot onto his knees, from one knee to the other with ease.

"Eh, it's just because I'm Irish." Niall responded, smirking cockily.

"Sure let's go with that." I laughed at him as I prepared myself for the football coming my way. Once it was less than a foot in front of me, I kicked the ball with enough force to catch him off guard, making it zoom straight past him.

"Oi!" He yelled at me, chasing after it while a couple of people stepped away from the football's path.

"What about your Irish luck now, huh?" I taunt him with a huge satisfied grin on my face. "I'll be back, I'm going to get some water."

I jogged away from the field, over to the parking lot, trying to find the drinking fountain, which was right in front of the park's bulletin board with a family of four reading whatever was interesting enough to read it. I slowed down as I got closer to the fountain and grinned slightly at the little kids, remembering that I used to act like that.

I took a step forward, pressed the fountain button, leaned over and felt the nice, cool, refreshing water fill my mouth. As I finished, I wiped my lips with the back of my hand, and looked down at the children making such a commotion about an event happening soon that'll take place at this park.

"Mum! They're showing Toy Story 3 this Monday! Here! Can we see it?!" The little girl of the family tugged on her mum's sleeve, jumping up and down, pointing at the huge vibrant poster taking most of the space on the bulletin board.

"C'mon, please mum!" The little boy that was probably her brother, with the same dirty blond hair as she had, helped back up his sister.

"Pleeease?!" The siblings begged in a high-pitched unison.

"Alright, we will. Don't worry." She reassured her kids, and smiled toward me, showing a bit of embarrassment. I smiled back, as the little boy and girl ran away toward the playground, and the parents chuckled together, following behind them.

I glance at the poster they were just looking at, taking a few steps forward to stand directly in front of it. It was the same shade of dark blue as the sky usually is, with bright yellow stars decorating the background. It read in bold white letters,

"Movie Night Under The Stars!

Great way to spend your spring break!

Featuring, 'Wall-E, Toy Story 3, The Lorax'

Hot Dogs and Drinks Provided for $3

Bring pillows and blanket for this entertaining night for all ages!"