Chapter 5

About the whole day was spent in bed. Lukas wanted to be alone, but he loved his brother too much to kick him out of his bedroom, instead he played with with the boy's silvery hair that neatly touched his shoulders. He had been singing a lullaby to the boy that he remembered he had sung before they moved.

Emil shifted around on the bed and giggled gently as he Norwegian held his small frame closer. "We'll stay here Emil, I promise," he whispered gently as he thought about their home. "I promised i'd take you away from them. I'm going to keep that promise," he nuzzled his nose into the little boy's hair and sighed gently before riding from the bed.

The Norwegian stepped into the bathroom and peeled off his dance outfit and set it aside. He reached down and turned the shower on letting it reach the correct temperature. "Big brother, what's on your back," a small voice sounded out from the door.

He stood up and looked at little boy as he quickly took the towel and covered himself. "E-Emil, what have a taught you about knocking?"

Emil ignored this however and pointed at Lukas. "Your back. What happened to it?" His soft voice asked.

The older brother sighed gently and wrapped the towel around his waist and went over and picked the small boy up. "Emil, this is a very serious matter and I'd like you to keep all of this between us," the young one nodded and look into his older brothers eyes. "Mom got drunk a lot and did some things. She went slightly crazy and continued doing these things while dad was getting depressed and angry and he...well he kind of...," Lukas sniffled gently and felt Emil pet his hair trying to comfort him. "Dad hurt me, and he threatened to hurt you so I took you and we moved away,"

"Big brother, let's take a bath," he whispered gently and held onto the older brother. "I love you big brother,"

"I love you too lillebror," he mumbled gently, kissing his head gently as he dropped his towel and undressed the smaller boy. He got into the bath and held Emil in his lap as he nuzzled into his hair, trembling slightly.