Chapter 11

Many weeks passed of Lukas denying how his heart pounded and his stomach fluttering at the mention of Mathias' name. They started going out, sort of. Mathias had taken Lukas and Emil out to dinner which kind of took a turn by the end of the night which led to Matthias sleeping next to Lukas.

"Our first date," the taller of the two teased and gave a soft chuckle. "What a magical night, don't ya think, Lu?"

"Please quit talking and go to sleep. I've had enough of your shenanigans for today," came the grumbled response that was muffled by a pillow covering a pink cheeked face. "And it wasn't a date!"

"Denying it doesn't change what it was. I asked you out and you said you couldn't leave Emil behind. There was wine and everything so I won't think for one second that you didn't think it was a date."

"Your logic makes no sense, idiot. Hush down, you're going to wake my brother," he shifted around, trying to find a comfortable spot.

"Here let me help," suddenly strong arms were wrapped around Lukas' not so muscular body, the heat of his cheeks rising and reddening his pale skin.

"H-hey, don't hug me do suddenly," Lukas quickly protested and wiggled in the hold...although he did feel rather comfortable. No, he couldn't give into his temptations...,but he did feel rather sleepy now. "Fine. You win. But only for tonight," were his final statements before he actually drifted off in the comfort of Matthias' arms.

"This will be natural to you one day, my prince," the Dane couldn't help himself and gently placed a kiss on Lukas' head before falling asleep asleep.

The door slowly creaked open and tiny footsteps made there way to the beside. A small boy pushing himself up and onto the bed soon curling up under the blankets and into his older brother's arms. "Good night, brother," Emil whispered before kissing Lukas' nose and falling asleep.