Chapter 12

It was official. Lukas sorted out his feelings and their love became official. Matthias, of course, was over joyed, while Emil was just happy to see his big brother smiling and to have a father figure in his life rather than another big brother.

Now the two held each other in their shared bed as Emil laid asleep in his own separate room. The night cast a blanket over the love birds as they cuddled and giggled to each other, just happy to have found their best friend. And to think, this all started just from a simple look between a hockey player and a self trained figure skater.

"S-shh, be quiet!" Lukas whispered, giggles spilling over his lips as he tried to keep the other from laughing as well. A faint blush was on his cheeks and a wide smile across his lips, the man couldn't remember happiness like this ever since Emil was born.

Matthias was just as happy to see Lukas expressing feeling he's usually keep hidden and bottled up. Oh how he loved the almost crooked smiled and the dimples that revealed themselves when his love's smile got wide enough. And he loved hearing that laugh. He loved hearing it ring throughout the household and right next to his ear. The man was more than satisfied with his life at the moment. He knew nothing was was perfect, but his life felt damn near close to it, especially when he leaned in and pressed a kiss to the Norwegian's lips and wished him a goodnight.

Their laughing had subsided and with a few shifting of sheets and blankets, they were both asleep, ready for whatever the next morning may bring them.