XX - 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔐𝔦𝔨𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔟𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰

(edited)

"WELL, LAST NIGHT WAS A SHÏTFEST," said Rebekah Mikaelson while she admired her newly painted nails

Lilura sent her a glare.

"What? I'm speaking for everyone. We heard the argument."

"I tried to cover my ears out of respect," Kol grinned childishly, adjusting his cufflinks in front of the mirror. "But then I realized we're closer than close, Li. So it didn't matter if the conversation was meant for me to hear or not."

"I don't know if that's any better," Lilura chuckled.

"I second that statement," Elijah said from the ladder propped against the wall. He and Finn had been trying to get the chandelier to hang perfectly for over an hour.

"Li, darling? Tell me how handsome I am," Kol stared into his own eyes.

"If you're going to start jacking off, please have the decency to go into another room," Finn Mikaelson said monotonously.

Suddenly the doors opened and a prissy Klaus walked in, "You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?!"

"Here we go," The female Original snapped her magazine shut.

"Do you want another dagger in your heart?"

Kol stepped down and laughed dryly, "Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?"

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself," Klaus scoffed.

"And who are you, my father?"

"No, Kol, but you're in my house," Klaus frowned.

"Then perhaps we should go outside," The younger brother smirked.

"Enough!" Esther called, thoroughly fed up with the testosterone in the room, "Niklaus. Come."

He left the room without looking at Lilura once.

"Like I said," Rebekah hummed. "Complete shitfest."

"You don't have to rub it in," Lilura mumbled, sinking from embarrassment. Her curvaceous frame disappeared beneath the lavish pillows.

"I can rub something else in," Kol said sneakily, sitting very close to the siren.

"Kol, stop acting like the creepy uncle that lives across from your one bedroom apartment with stinky feet and a restraining order against several women."

"I don't think I will," He pouted.

Lilura then whistled and out jumped Sirius.