XI - 𝔥𝔶𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔡 𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤

[ edited ]

"ONWARDS, MY TRUSTY STEED!"

In a secluded part of the mountains, Klaus Mikaelson and Lilura Anthemoessa were shortening Stefan Salvatore's lifespan.

How?

By piggybacking and running around the same tree for a total of 25 times.

"Faster, Nik!"

A tiny bark from Sirius supported his owners's statement.

The Hybrid casted an icy glare to the dog, "Will you bloody shut up? She's my wife."

Sirius barked again, this time massive eyes narrowing.

Stefan watched on, his own sack of werewolf propped haphazardly against the juxtaposing tree.

"Could we please...continue?" said Stefan, the look on his face a mixture of amusement and pain. To Lilura,  he looked like he either had to pee very badly or throw up, which both seemed entertaining at this point.

"Alright, alright," The siren sighed, patting Niklaus' shoulder in resignation.

It wasn't to feel the muscles underneath his shirt. No. Not at all.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus cooed.

"I'm fine. I was fine before. I'm fine now."

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now and we've rested for, truly, only a few minutes. If you need some water or some more time —"

Lilura snorted and Klaus advanced, still carrying her on his back.

"You know, I get that we're, uh," Stefan's thick brows stitched together.  "That we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat and the gross flirting, it'd be great."

Klaus grinned, not deterred in the slightest, "So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend."

The younger vampire shouldered Ray Sutton's unconscious body. "Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer."

"Well thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack, and who knows Stefan, maybe it'll —"

A flurry of exited yapping erupted from Sirius' small golden body, and Lilura squealed in delight at what the smart little guy had found.