I - 𝔰𝔴𝔦𝔪𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 : 𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔫 𝔰𝔱𝔶𝔩𝔢

[ edited ]

"BONNIE BENNET WHAT have you got up your witchy sleeve?" The blue eyed Salvatore asked dubiously as he swatted a branch away

The teenage witch sent him a glare, making sure to wave her hand and make the branch Damon had just avoided slap his face.

"OK. Not cool, BonBon."

"Will you just shut up?" Bonnie spat, exasperated beyond imagineable. She quickly trudged through thick ferns and spotted the waterfall.

"Did you bring me here to kill me? Because let me tell you sister, you ain't getting a piece of this," He gestured to his leather clad self, "anytime soon."

Instead of retaliating with a quip of her own, Bonnie picked up a stick and made way for the base of the waterfall.

She was ankle deep in the water before Damon flashed in front of her. "Woah, Bonnie. You need to communicate, preferably by words. Now let me ask you one more time, what the hell are you doing?"

She rolled her coffee brown eyes and sighed. "Just look," She pointed the stick to the water.

Heeding her advice, Damon spun around sassily, hands on hips before his semi-pissed expression changed to one of bewilderment.

As if appearing out of thin air, a young woman with tangled brown hair was floating serenely in the lake. It looked like she was sunbathing or maybe swimming, save for one tiny exception.

She was unconscious. Very unconscious.

"Is she even breathing?" A dumbfounded Damon Salvatore said, as he started to wade in the lake to hoist the strange woman out.

"The witches brought me here," Bonnie mused, looking around the waterfall thoughtfully. "They said she was important."

"This lady?" Damon grunted, lifting the woman and her navy blue skirts up bridal style.

Bonnie noded, "I have a feeling she can help us defeat Klaus."

Impressed, Damon cocked his head and followed Bonnie. They walked in silence and concentration, at least for the witch.

"Are you sure she's not dead?"

---- Δ ----

Lilura Anthemoessa hated hangovers.

Granted this current hell she was experiencing wasn't a result of extreme alcohol consumption and excess partying. No, it was something else, and it hurt like a bïtch.