Randy

I walk around our hotel penthouse with a bottle of whiskey in one hand. The boys are probably in their rooms and the sunset about 20 minutes ago.

Seth comes downstairs in a button-up blue-collar shirt and jeans with his phone in his hand. He then notices me and walks my way. " Randy... Randy, I tried, but Roman took her side."

" Are you serious?" I ask in rage. " He is that stupid!" I yell. Seconds later Roman, come in with on his phone texting. " Hey, where have you been?" I ask him.

" Oh, I went to the store."

" For, 4 hours?" Seth ask

Seth and I look at Roman, and wait for a response. " Yea, the saleswoman was amazing." He says. " Well, if you excuse me, I am going to go shower, it is very hot. But let me know if you wanna grab dinner." He then walks up to his room.

After he closes the door shut, I turn to Seth. " What isn't he telling me?" I ask.

" Well, if it doesn't add up the saleswoman is Nikki."

" Wait, Nikki here?"

" Yeah."

" Where is she staying?"

" At Renee and Dean's place. But why do you care, I thought you dumped her?"

" I didn't, I mean I did, anyway  we should invite her to dinner."

" So we can expose her?"

" No, just for dinner."

" Alright."

-----------------------------------------------
About an hour later Renee, Nikki, Roman, Dean, Seth, John, and I are all sitting at a table. Of course, I had Nikki and Roman sit by each other, so she could feel uncomfortable because she is across from John.

We are halfway through our meal when Nikki gets up an announce she has to use the restroom. I wait two minutes then follow behind her. As she leave the restroom, she doesn't notice me, because I waited outside.

" Nikki!" I yell, she turns around and notice me.

" What the hell are you doing?"

" I was being a gentleman, and made sure you got out the restroom safe."

She gives me ' your stupid' grin. " I mean why did you invite me to dinner?"

" Because I knew you were in Vegas and was trying to be nice."

" Bullshit. You lied to Seth telling him, you rejected me. Which you know isn't true."

" Well, why should I be honest."

" Because you promise me backstage, you would be nice. But I found out you embarrassed Roman, and I had to come up."

I than get super close to her, as I get face. " Well, here's a deal I plan to keep. I get married in less than 48 hours and I gotta admit it would be nice to fuck Nikki Bella just once, besides getting blowjob. So if you do this for me, I will stop a attacking Roman. Deal?"

Instead of answering, she grabs my hand and brings me to the women's restroom. She locks the door and jumps in my arms and start to kiss me.  I feel myself getting hard, as she keeps humping me. We slide each other close off, as we break each kiss. I lay her on the long restroom sink, and then we get started.....