Seth

I run out the restroom and to our cabana, Roman is gone and Dean is still in his phone. " Dean... Dean where is Roman?" I say trying to catch with my breath.

He looks up in confusion, then looks to see that Roman is gone. " I don't know he must have gone upstairs, why?"

I don't even answer him, and I just keep ongoing. I run to the elevator and catch my breath as I wait for it to come. Once it comes I hit " 8" since we are on the presidential suite. It's the longest elevator ride, all I can think about is how hurt Roman is going to be and how to tell him.

I finally make it to our suite, I jog up the stairs and knock on Roman's bedroom door

I finally make it to our suite, I jog up the stairs and knock on Roman's bedroom door. My heartbeat as I wait for a response.

" Come in." I walk into see Roman watching tv on one of those chairs on the side of his room by the windows. And a room service tray with two plates with breakfast food.

 And a room service tray with two plates with breakfast food

" Who else is here?" I ask looking around.

" Surprise!" I then look behind me to see Nikki behind me in Roman's white robe. She then walks over to him sits in his laps and start to kiss him.
Disgusting!