Randy

I walk down the hallway to Roman's hotel room, to see the door cracked a little. Therefore I knock before entering, I walk into see Seth and Dean opening up beers in the suite's kitchen and Roman on his phone, probably texting Nikki.

" Are you all starting the party all ready?" I ask, giving each of them bro hugs.

" Naw, but what you wanna do?" Roman ask as I release the hug.

" Let's go to a strip club!" Seth screams out.

" Of course you do." Dean says as he takes another sip.

" I'm down if you down." I say. " What about you Roman?"

" Sure." He says looking uncomfortable, which is just how I want him to be.

" Cool, I'll tell John, Jericho, Daniel to meet us."

--------------------
When we get there Daniel is already there and is waiting outside.

" Hey, Daniel." Roman says.

" Hey, what exactly is this place?" Daniel asks as he walks up to us. Dean then points to the sign. " Oh, maybe I shouldn't go."

" Calm down Bryan, What Brie know can't hurt her." Seth says while patting him on the back him on the back.

" Well, aren't we going to get going?"
———————————————————

We've been sitting at a table getting drunk for about 30 minutes, Well everybody but Roman and Daniel.

" You guys are pussy!" Seth scream at them because they aren't drinking.

" And your wasted!" Roman yells at them, I can just tell by his face that he does not want to be here, which brings me pure joy.

" Hey, Roman, I actually have a friend of mines I want you to meet." I wave down one of the strippers, she walks up in her black lace bra and thong with these high black leather boots, and her long blonde hair is behind her ears.

" Hi, Randy, What can I help you with today?" She says sitting down on my lap.

" Actually my friend over there is a little bored, could you give him one of your specials?" She then winks and gets off my lap and walks towards Roman and starts giving him a lap dance.

" Hi my name is Nikki, but the boys call me trixy. What's your name?" She says
Seeing Roman face when he hears her name, makes me laugh inside.

" I'm leaving." He then pushes her off him and walks off.

" He much couldn't have control his boner!" I joke.