Nikki

I kiss Roman, as Seth just watches, but seems upset.  " Are you okay?" I ask Seth, Roman looks up to see Seth looking at us.

" Uh yeah. I was just lost in thought." He says.

" Alright, but what did you want?" Roman asks Seth.

" Randy wanted to know, where you were because he wanted to grab lunch as a group in an hour or two."

" Yeah, okay. I am down I just wanna get in a quick work out. " Roman then grabs his hotel key and starts to head out.

" Wait!" I yell, I walk towards Roman and give him one last kiss. " I will probably be gone by the time you get back, I don't want Randy to know I am here. But I am staying at Dean's and Renne's house, which is about 20 minutes, away." I say. " But if you need any late night pleasure you know where to find me." I whisper in his ear, he gives me a quick smile before leaving.

When I turn around I see Seth just looking at me. " So why don't you want Randy to know you are here?"

" Because it's an all guys thing... DUH." I say joking and laughing.

" So, it has nothing to do with the fact that he rejected you at his party?"

" Seth, what the hell are you talking about?"

" Randy told me everything, and how you two had an affair!" He yells, at this point, I can look in his eyes and see I can't deny it, and I got to give in.

" Seth, please don't tell Roman."

" Why, shouldn't I?  You are literally sleeping with Both Roman and Randy. And I am glad he rejected your ass."

" Well, he didn't reject me, I rejected him."

" C'mon Nikki give it up, it's over. just be honest."

" I am. I rejected Randy, at his party he came after me, and I rejected him. I am the one who ended things! "

" Ended what?" Seth and I look to the door and see Roman by the open door.