NIKKI

it's been a week since Randy and I kissed, but of course, nothing happened. I ended the kiss by biting my bottom lip and telling him that he should leave, which is something he did without question after I threating to tell John.

Speaking of John the idea of telling him is so absurd to me, should I tell him or shouldn't I? Well, whatever I do I have to make that decision in less than an hour because he comes home for the weekend today, and I get the privilege of picking him up today.

I just finished my workout with Nattie and Shayna, as we finish I make to one of the vending machines to go grab me a nice cold bottle of water, but I hear Nattie yelling my name. " Nikki! Nicole!"

I stop so Nattie can catch up to me. " Hey, Girlie. I can feel those squats already working me, but what's up?"

" Well, I noticed you weren't really into our workout just now, is everything okay?" I take a deep sigh, trying to give myself more time to answer." C'mon, Nicole you can tell me anything, and I am one your closest friends."

She has a point I tell myself. " I am just under a lot of pressure?"

" Like what?"

" Well, for starters the company wants me back because my sheen was heeled weeks ago."

" Nikki, that great, what the problem? You look great and your performance today was amazing."

" Thanks, but it's not that. I am trying to avoid someone?"

" WHO?!"

" Randy."

" Orton?" I shake my head yes. " WHY?"

" So John was gone all week and Randy stopped by, but as he was leaving he kissed me goodbye." 

" What, are you serious?" I shake my head yes. " Does John know?"

" No, but should I tell him?"

" Um... yea."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wait for John in the pick-up line, as paparazzi follow him. He answers some question then gets in the car. He greets me with a kiss, and I pull off. " How's my girl?"

" Fine, I just finished a workout. But I got your flowers the other day, they are beautiful."

" No problem, but quick question did Randy stop by?"

---------------------------------------------

A/Q: DID NIKKI MAKE A MISTAKE TELLING NATTIE?