Nikki

After the embarrassment, I felt at. Randy and Kim's party, that very next day I took a leave of absence for a week. I didn't tell anybody where I was going except brie, but I had to go away. I found my self going to the beautiful Napa Valley, for a week.
While I was there I had to find myself and trying to figure out my future because right now it seems hopeless I am having two affairs with two different married men and there is no outcome out for either one.

I land back in Phoenix a little after 2 this afternoon and took an Uber to Brie's house. After arriving I found myself getting a little sleepy from that flight, and found myself taking a nap...

I wake up to hear a pesky alarm going off to the left of me and then hearing Brie and Daniel conversation to the right of me. I grab my pillow of frustration and put it over my face, hoping that my life right now was only just a dream.

I grab my phone off the charger and make my way to the living room to see Brie and Daniel in a heated conversation.

" I am painting the baby's room Yellow because it is unisex." Daniel yells at Brie.

" No, we are doing it Pink."

" Why, we don't even know the gender yet?"

" Well, I feel like it's a girl."

" And I feel it's a boy, so we should paint it blue then."

" Or you two can let me sleep and wait to find out the sex then paint the room." I say going through the luggage that I left in the living room.

" Hey, Nicole. I didn't know you were standing there." Brie says walking towards me. " But hurry up and get dress I want to take you to dinner."

" Fine, I'll be ready in like an hour."

---------------

Brie takes me to a local restaurant that just opened up a month ago in Phoenix

Brie takes me to a local restaurant that just opened up a month ago in Phoenix. We take a seat at our tables, and of course, I ordered my wine and brie got her water.

" So, any baby names yet?" I ask her trying to avoid the topic that we are really here to talk about.

" Nikki, don't even try, I may have pregnancy brain but I see right through you, so why Napa, you didn't even explain to me."

" Oh, so at the party, Foxy and I went to the bar, and Kim pulls me aside and tells me to leave."

" Are you serious?"

" Yep, so I left. Then Randy came after me."

" Did you tell him?"

" No, but it wasn't just that. I was literally sitting next to Roman and Galina and John was with some girl. And the fact that everyone else has moved on or have another life and I don't sucks."

" So, what you gonna do about?"

" I don't know."

" Well, give me an update on your feelings?"

" Well, I have some feeling for Roman, but I recently just started to gain them back for Randy. But no matter what I do, It will literally ruin a marriage, and I just want one of them to be happy." I say taking another sip.

" Well, maybe you should try seeing some one else."

" Like who?"

" There are multiple single people on tour with you everyday."

" But look at how my other relationship is, with people who are co-workers."

" I know, but just try. I know fandango is single and maybe Dolph."

" Fine, I'll give it a try."