Randy

I walk into my hotel suite, with my suitcase in hand. I put the bags down, I wipe my face from the rain that hit my face. I then feel my phone vibrate in my left pocket, I grab it to see that I missed 3 calls from Kim.

" Oh shit!" I quickly dial her back and wait for a response. After the phone stops ringing I answer. " Kim?"

" Hey, Randy. I was just calling to say goodnight"

" Oh, right. What time is there?"

" Almost, midnight. But before I go did you talk to Nicole?"

" Yeah."

" And?"

" And she plays some sick game, to be honest, I don't really care if she comes. "

" Well, you shouldn't. You tried to be the bigger person."

" Yeah, you right. Well I am going to let you go to bed, but I'll call you in the morning."

"Alright, cool. I love you."

" I love you more and don't drink all my beers."

" You're too late for that buddy." She says laughing. " But I will make sure to get some more."

" I hope so. But goodnight baby." I hang up the phone to see that it's not even 10 yet, and I am not in tired.

I grab my phone and wallet and walk a few doors down. Without knocking I barge in to see a nude Nikki Bella wrap in a towel, with her phone in hand.

 Without knocking I barge in to see a nude Nikki Bella wrap in a towel, with her phone in hand

She puts her phone down immediately, the second she realizes I walked in.

" Are you always taking nudes?" I ask trying to get under her skin.

" No, but your always knocking down doors."

" Geez, Nikki calm down. Your always so feisty."

" No I am not, but what do you want?" She says getting more angry.

" Well, the night is still young-"

" I don't wanna have sex with you."

" I wasn't going to ask you that."

" Oh, then go ahead."

" Do you wanna grab dinner?"

" It's 10, and I'm tired."

" But I am hungry and lonely."

" Fine, give me 15 minutes." She says, I then take a seat and wait for her. " What are you doing, I have to get dress?"

" Calm down, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

—-
Enjoy clash of champions!