Prologue and Characters

Nervous? No, This word cant even start to explain the way I was feeling right now. Caressing my bump I assured myself for the hundredth time. And collecting every bit of courage gave a light knock. I don't have any idea what will be the reaction of my parents after knowing about me being eight months pregnant and that too out of wedlock. I can hear my father's voice telling the person on the door to wait. The time stopped. But all of a sudden, I felt a large figure appearing from behind and standing tall on my left side. Looking above I found him.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed. My nervousness was turned into anger in seconds.
"You know better." He answered.
The door opened. I saw my father's confused eyes followed by his voice asking, "Jane?"
But soon his eyes went onto my large belly. My father looked beyond shocked but before he could pass out Alex extended his hand saying,
"Hello, Mr. Monroe, I am Alexander Black. Your son-in-law."
I shot him a glance but deep down I knew I was at point zero, again.

""""""""""""""""""""""""
Jane Monroe after finding her pregnancy feels like the happiest woman ever lived. She tried to tell Alex, but something made her believe otherwise. She is convinced to give her baby the world and determined that she can make a great single mother.
Alex wants Jane back. And he is confident about his intentions. But what he never saw coming was a jane with a baby bump.

Characters

Jane's mother Eleanor Monroe 50 years old
Jane's father David Monroe 50-year-old
Jane's brother Jake Monroe 21-year-old
Jake's friend Ryan Wilson 21 year old
Jane's sister Evelyn Monroe. going to be 16
Jane's ex-husband Paul Anderson. 30 year old
Paul's mother. Mrs. Grace Anderson 55 year old
The lonely neighbor. Mr.Jones 48-year-old
The couple neighbor. Mr. & Mrs. Adams 50 year old

There will be more characters and the list will become a little long. But cannot reveal them now.