A Night Of Passion

*Sarah's POV*

'Me and Leda were on our way back home from the bar. Both of us had a strong buzz going so the walk back was filled with mostly jokes and giggles. When we got home we went to our room.'

"I'm going to take a shower."

'Leda said as she kissed my cheek.'

Okay babe.

'But something happened.'

'As she was starting to strip down I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her back was facing towards me. I could see all the tattoos on her back and how her body curved so perfectly. She was literally a waking piece of artwork. When I looked at her I could feel the whole world rush through my veins.'

'She turned around and caught me staring at her. She gave me a sly smile while gently bitting down on her lower lip. Her face started to turn a slight shade of red and she shyly looked at the grown. I felt my hunger for her grow. I could feel the fire in the pit of my stomach growing more and more.'

'I could smell her scent from all the way over here. Her scent was the best smell ever. She smelled like freshly picked fruit and a mixture of honey. She always smelt so sweet. I bet she taste sweet too.'

'Not being able to control my thoughts anymore I slowly made my way over to her. I walked up behind her and gently moved her hair away from her neck. I started placing open mouth kissed down the side of her neck. She parted her lips and threw her neck back. Leda was a virgin, they are so easy to get wet and so easy to get off so I was trying to drag this out. My hands gently caressed her sides. Oh my god she was so fucking soft!!'

'She turned around and her lips crashed into mine. Our lips started to move into a gentle rhythm. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into to me. The kisses were so hot, so passionate even having her fully pressed up against me wasn't enough. I wanted her to melt into me and for us to become one.'

'I gently grabbed the back of Leda's arms, pulling her, careful guiding us to the bed without breaking the kiss.'

'When I laid Leda down on the bed I started kissing her from her jawline down. Her breathing hitched and started to get heavier.'

'I kissed between her breasts while gently massaging them.. she was moaning softly.  I took one nipple in my mouth and started to swirl my tongue around it and I started to trace the other one with my fingers. At this point Leda decided she had enough teasing and threw her legs around me trying to speed up the process. I smacked her ass, pulled her legs off of me and pinned them down with my own. I gently wrapped my hand around her throat.'

Now now! We don't rush. You can cum when I say it's time for you to cum.

'I said as I gently bit down on her earlobe.'

Understand?

"Yes"

'She whispered huskily.'

'I gently smacked her across the face.'

Yes mommy.

'I corrected her.'

"Yes mommy."

'I went back to kissing her. I bit down on her lower lip, when she moaned I forced my tongue in not even asking for an entrance, just demanding one. Our tongues fought for dominance.'

'My band slowly trailed up between her legs and gently brushed against her swollen clit. I moved my fingers down to her dripping core. She was soaked. So soaked and dying for much touch so much that as soon as I came into contact with her center she bucked her hips... pleading for. I slide a finger in and she screamed. I gave time for her tightness to adjust before adding another finger. I started pumping my fingers in and out of her. She became a moaning mess. I gently pulled my fingers out and started rubbing her clit in circles and she lost it. Just before she came I stopped. I started kissing her from the tops of her breasts down.. gently caressing her inner thighs as I did so.. I kissed my way up her legs and thighs to her dripping center.. as soon as my tongue came into contact with her she jumped.. I kept licking and sucking on her clit while pumping my fingers in and out of her. Her legs started to shake. She started grinding her hips against my face.'

"Mmmm- Sarah! I'm gonna— AHHHHH"

'A wave of warmth washed over us both. I slowed down my fingering to help her high. I licked up all of her sweet juices.'

'She laid her head on my chest and I ran my fingers through her her.'

'She looked up at me with the moons light sparking in her eyes.'

"I love you Sarah."

'She said softly.'

I love you too Leda

'We both drifted off to sleep.'